No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not always the case. but in general, I have noticed that forwards that become a coach usually setup their team offensively and lack defensive strength perhaps because they don't know what they need to be doing defensively. And similarly, a defender or goalie that becomes a coach sets up their team to have a strong defense and weaker offense. I hearby declare that only midfielders can become a coach... Go Nekoonam!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      like I said, in possession a total disaster. He has good physique and makes good forward runs into space, but god help everything else.

Somebody said he should start instead of milad LOL
      LOL he had a bad game chilll 😭😭😭

Comment

Is farhad majidi crazy ? Why did he change his players?? like why would you bench Milic with Arsalan ???????? why would you bench ghafori??

Al duhail is a strong team but SS could've won the game . This is all majidi's fault!

What happened to Mazaheri??? From being IPL's top goalie in zobahan to shittest goali in ACL!

Comment

All due respect to Esteghlal fans, you overrate your players. Besides Ghaedi, the rest are average, oscillating between slightly worse or slightly better depending on their physical conditioning.

Yeah Majidi is one of the worst coaches in the league but that’s not the whole story.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            All due respect to Esteghlal fans, you overrate your players. Besides Ghaedi, the rest are average, oscillating between slightly worse or slightly better depending on their physical conditioning.

Yeah Majidi is one of the worst coaches in the league but that’s not the whole story.
            Motahari is better than any PP forward.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Motahari is a poacher, he does well in a team with good mid and winger, otherwise he will be useless.
              But he is the best poacher in league. A bit like Reza Gucci.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yazdani is good, poor guy is surrounded with no defense and system. Milic is also quite decent and i don't get Iranian coaches(Majidi and Fekri) brain fart to bench this guy.
                Esteghlal forward line is the best in league.
                D is their issue, the DM position and wingers sucks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  No way, Alekasir and Abdi are better than him.

Comment

Farhad Majidi bishtar behesh miyaad rooye yek poshte-boomi dar Tehran kaftar-baazi kone ta morrabbie yek bashgaahe sarshenaase Asia baashe.

Stramaccioni, dove cavolo sei?
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Yazdani is good, poor guy is surrounded with no defense and system. Milic is also quite decent and i don't get Iranian coaches(Majidi and Fekri) brain fart to bench this guy.
                      Esteghlal forward line is the best in league.
                      D is their issue, the DM position and wingers sucks as well.

Yazdani said alot of garbage the past few years which makes me question his mental strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        No way, Alekasir and Abdi are better than him.
                        LOL @ abdi...aside from some solid ACL performances he has been piss poor in league play....motahari has been a much more consistent forward in PGPL than both of them and is in decent form. Most under appreciated forward we have
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yazdani said alot of garbage the past few years which makes me question his mental strength.
                          About who? I thought the guy is educated, wasn't he who was registering for phd exam and post a pic of the examn on his IG or was someone else?

Comment

Put Javad instead of Majidi and Esteghlal would have a chance to win a ACL.

Why Daneshgar is benched, he is not worst than Moradmand and Aref Gholami, plus he is good on set pieces. They need to do something about DM and someone beside Yazdani as CB, otherwise they will not last long time in the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              About who? I thought the guy is educated, wasn't he who was registering for phd exam and post a pic of the examn on his IG or was someone else?
                              About all Persepolis fans.
                              Is he educated? I have not heard anything like that. Maybe someone else as you mentioned.

سیاوش یزدانی، به دلیل صحبت*هایش پس از پایان بازی با پرسپولیس در تاریخ ۶ اردیبهشت ۹۸ با حکم موقت کمیته انضباطی تا اطلاع ثانوی محروم شد. وی در مصاحبه ای عجیب، طرفداران تیم پرسپولیس را از سفر به اصفهان منع کرد و اذعان داشت در صورتی که به اصفهان سفر کنند اتفاقات تلخی برای آنها رخ خواهد داد.

Comment

Persepolis has a brutal schedule awaiting them when they get back, a hazfi cup remake and then Sepahan and Esteghlal. hopefully they postpone any IPL games in May so we have an nice long training camp for TM

Comment

Working...
                                X