No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persepolis missed a penalty. What the hell.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Akhe man nemifahmam Torabi wonderfully scored the first PK, why Kananizadeh would keep on insisting to take the PKs?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Discipline, dedication, good lifestyle and of course trading Cryptocurrency
        Well at least i'm doing one of them (Cryptocurrency ) . No wonder why i'm 1/4 fit

Our teams in this edition of ACL have displayed a convincing performance and dominance thus far. Last time I saw our clubs thrashing their Asian counterparts was 15-16 years ago.
        True True . But I don't think Iranian teams can win ACL simply due to our transfer season. Everytime out teams get far in ACL , then it comes our transfer season and our teams lose their players. Same thing that happened to PP and sepahan . Unless our Teams reaching finals manage to keep their main squad. I can already tell you that qatar and other teams already looking to buy our players.

Comment

why does nobody just tell him to fuck off hes not the pk taker? hey esrare mikone lol.

He has really improved defensively so much in these past few years but man he has some weird fucking ideas in his head sometimes

Comment

I just realized the East Asia group stages won't take place until July! What kind of stupid shit is AFC pulling?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Well at least i'm doing one of them (Cryptocurrency ) . No wonder why i'm 1/4 fit

True True . But I don't think Iranian teams can win ACL simply due to our transfer season. Everytime out teams get far in ACL , then it comes our transfer season and our teams lose their players. Same thing that happened to PP and sepahan . Unless our Teams reaching finals manage to keep their main squad. I can already tell you that qatar and other teams already looking to buy our players.

Hahahahaha good one

Agreed on the transfer season disadvantage for us. Typically by then most of our shining players get transferred to foreign clubs.

Comment

Akhe man nemifahmam Torabi wonderfully scored the first PK, why Kananizadeh would keep on insisting to take the PKs?
                He thinks he is sergio ramos

Comment

Ball possession Persepolis 64% Goa 36%
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I just realized the East Asia group stages won't take place until July! What kind of stupid shit is AFC pulling?
                    Utterly stupid. AFC's decisions always favor far east!

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                      Why do the Goa players have non Indian sounding names
                      Though some of them may be indeed foreigners, there are many Indians of Portuguese decent in some areas of India. They are mostly Catholic as well. This is due to the presence of Portuguese merchants, sailors, and colonization of parts of India by Portugal, in the 1600's when Portugal was a naval sea-faring nation
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

^ now they are fielding 3 Spanish players and one Australian. So Goa FC does not have many real Indians in their team.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Hahahahaha good one

Agreed on the transfer season disadvantage for us. Typically by then most of our shining players get transferred to foreign clubs.
                          mokhlesam keano jan. Hopefully they can keep their main squad this year.

Foolad vs al nassr started guys

This is like a final to me. Hopefully they can win the game.

Comment

Foolad vs Al Nassr now. Huge game, given al nassr beat the undefeated al sadd 3-1

Comment

Torabi almost scored at the beginning of the second half, but his shot was saved. Nice backheel pass from Moghanlou

Comment

Alekasir scored, but called offside.

Comment

Working...
                                X