Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
    That was an easy red card foul on diabate at end. Sri lankan referee got scared by the Iraqis after the first red
    Yes, easy red. Diabate is sooo pissed after the game and righfully.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      They had few good teams when late Hejazi was the coach and they made it to ACL final, or when they won ACL but yes this is a solid team

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      I meant in recent years. At least in past 10 years or so.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        I meant in recent years. At least in 10 years or so.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        Yeah, no doubt.

Comment

Again good result, but I don’t care until we beat all our WCQ opponents emphatically.

Comment

Good results thus far.

Naderi and Aghaei are both better and more powerful than Milad Mohamadi.

Comment

The Art Of Assisting: Best assist of the week.

Last edited by webmaster; 04-18-2021, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                The Art Of Assisting: Best assist of the week.

Mehdi Ghayedi is having an impressive ACL streak. What an awesome assist.

Comment

It was so important that Esteghlal won this and won it emphatically - not just for their group matches but as a “pish-pardeh” for Iran-Iraq final qualifier. I expect similar aggression and grass rolling from Iraqis in the qualifier.

Bring it on!
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I think ACL proves that mentality of our players is the main reason that we haven't won against iraq (in official matches) in past few years. Majority of Iraqi national team play in their domestic league (apart from beshar and Hadi). Our clubs beat them easily without any problem but when it comes to National matches we suddenly lose the plot. Our players easily fall for the Iraqi mind games. I remember sardar used to say they know "namosi" swear words in farsi and which they use in the game. Our team melli needs a good psychologist . I've searched and couldn't find anything regarding our Team melli psychologist (if we have one)

PS congrats to esteghlali fans on their win (as expected) . Hopefully they can beat Al duhail too.

Hopefully foolad , persepolis , esteghlal can qualify as first team and teraktor as second team .

PS Im not talking about the iraq vs iran game when Wilmots the martikeh was in charge.

Comment

Ghaedi needs to make a right decision, he is at the right age to move to a top 4-5 leagues or a top 3-4 team in league such as Duch(AZ), Belgium(Liège, Anderlecht, ec) or Portugal(Braga as example).
                      He is a much better talent than Gholizadeh and i don't want see him in mid table team in 2nd rated leagues like Gholizadeh.
                      As i said he is able to play in any league or any top teams in Portugal, Holland, Belgium.

He is the heart of this Esteghlal team, the best talent in IPL.

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bk26iABeTY

Comment

Perspolis and Esteghlal look invincible in Asia. I don't remember the two PGL mega teams at this level of talent. Yahya has emerged as the role model for Iranian coaches and I hope Majidi continues his successful path. Next is Nekounam who has done a wonderful job with the Khusestani and other talent at Foolad. All three teams are making their mark. I have to say that Tractor is also coming along and definitely has a decent chance to make it through the group stage. All these four teams are making us all proud and I only wish them more success in their ACL journey.

Go Perspolis!
                            Go Esteghlal!
                            Go Foolad!
                            Go Tractor!

Comment

Solid performance from SS. So happy to see them doing well.

Ghayedi and Naderi need starts in TM imo against Bahrain and Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                Solid performance from SS. So happy to see them doing well.

Ghayedi and Naderi need starts in TM imo against Bahrain and Iraq.
                                You want Naderi over Milad?

Comment

Working...
                                X