• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India is hosting Persepolis games
    KSA is hosting Foolad and Esteghlal games
    UAE are hosting Tractor’s matches

Comment

Esteghlal was pretty good today except mazaheri and the defense was a little off in their positioning.

But I thought the midfield and offense was very active, finding space well and also using their speed and width of the pitch.

diabate did good to win the penalty and end the game
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Awesome result by SS. Glad to see them take it to the "hosts" with the utmost destructive fashion. While I admire the fact that IFF is fighting to correct the injustice caused by AFC, I hope our teams dominate to the point that the idea of having "neutral" venues ends up being dropped by AFC.

Comment

What a beauty by Ghaedi, amazing player! The guy oozes talent and then some here want the bench warmer from mighty FC Brighton to take his place in TM lol.

Comment

Highlights of Esteghlal's decisive 5-2 win. Announcer should be advised on his pronunciation of Ghaedi's name.

Go Esteghlal!

Comment

I don't know why Esteghlal insist to play Aref Gholami as CB, he is much better as RB, he isn't tall and not the right option at all for CB.
              Moradmand is much better choice next to Yazdani.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                I don't know why Esteghlal insist to play Aref Gholami as CB, he is much better as RB, he isn't tall and not the right option at all for CB.

I think they may rate his ball playing skills more. The incisive pass he gave to start the great move for 3rd goal was very good and showcases a decent side to his game (for iranian standard) which is building out of the back.

But I agree that recently RB slot seems like an issue for SS. Today ghafouri was caught taking too long on the ball a lot in dangerous areas, lost al soma back post for goal 2 (switching off like that is something you expect from a very young inexperienced fullback, not captain).

Comment

In borde shirini bood baraye Esteghlaal. Chandta gole khoob ham zadan.

Amma... nazme defaai kojaa bood? Agar injoori jelooye yek teame khoobe japoni baazi koni loleh mishi.

Va in ham nagofte namanaad ke in teame saudi hatta badtar az Esteghaal dar khate defaai kaar kardand va manande

bishtare teamhaaye arabie khalije fars darvazebane zaifi daarand.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Wasn’t yazdani playing more as a DM yesterday? I know generally he’s more of a CB but he’s one of those with great offensive assets like shoja....decent speed and passing abilities for a CB. I want to see more of him in a CDM role since we are so desperate for a decent one in TM
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      Who was the bald dude doing analysis on Channel 3? Mohsen Bayatinia? A very educated and logical person who spoke without bias. I agree with everything he was saying because it made sense. If it was in fact Bayatinia, we need him active in our football as a coach/trainer. He was praising the rise of young Iranian coaches in our football. Well I say, you should be coaching as well!
                      He has just been named as new headcoach of Saipa

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Highlights of Esteghlal's decisive 5-2 win. Announcer should be advised on his pronunciation of Ghaedi's name.
                        Actually I think his pronunciation was perfect for what he did to Al Ahli....

But seriously what a talent!!!!
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Persepolis line up,
                          I assume Alekasir is not %100 fit,

Lak
                          Nemati-Kanani-Jalal-Amiri
                          Kamal-Nourollahi
                          Alishah-Torabi-Pahlavan
                          Moghanlou

Comment

What time the game starts?
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                              What time the game starts?
                              10am PST
                              Last edited by webmaster; 04-17-2021, 09:43 AM.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Come on Persepolis and Foolad. We want 2 wins at least and Tractor could bring the third. We deserve it.. Go Iran. [emoji120]
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X