Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tractor ties AGAIN. 0-0
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Tractor's game ended 0 - 0.
      Ashkan also did not play well.
      Both teams had chances which were missed.
      Good experience for tractor to play in Asia.
      Where are Iranian referees?
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Man, I had not seen Dejagah play in a long while. Oh my good!!! I think Ashkan is trying to out do Masoud!!! Age has caught up with these two and I am sure they know it too. They are just milking their contracts to the end. I was shocked when tracktor signed them both for 4 years after wc as the writing was on the wall then.

Comment

what channel is PP game on?

Comment

Crazy to think that Wilmots started this Shojaei for 80 minutes (until he was red carded) against Iraq 🤢

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
              Crazy to think that Wilmots started this Shojaei for 80 minutes (until he was red carded) against Iraq 🤢
              At that point Wilmots should've just started with 10 players.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                what channel is PP game on?
                IRIB3

Comment

Perspolis - Goa : http://www.hesgoal.com/news/78086/Pe...is_vs_Goa.html

Comment

Embarrassing defense by Persepolis. Goa scores on a header. Guy was completely free.

Comment

Perspolis conceded

Bad positioning from Lak and the defense. Another goal we conceded from a set-piece.

Comment

Goa scored. 1-0

Comment

nourollahi a disaster so far...How could you want this guy to start instead of saeid. He cannot complete two passes vs goa...

Comment

lol this match is turning into Indian darama movie. How did they score like that

Comment

Omid and ali karimi all the way.

no one wants this guy to start.
                              Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              nourollahi a disaster so far...How could you want this guy to start instead of saeid. He cannot complete two passes vs goa...

Comment

Our defense has been comical and absent.
                                Goa almost had another goal but Lak saved it.

Some of this is down to the very soaked field and the weather, but we should not be allowing such easy chances to a team like Goa.

Comment

Working...
                                X