No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

istiklol just scored one goal hopefully they don't score anymore and lose .
    It will be a good surprise for us lol

lol Al hilal down by 2 goals

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Moghanlou is a very very Gardan koloft CF. Dude is super imposing physically but also has very good shooting technique. Opening his body up like that for the first goal was a high class finish. As soon as he scores a couple goals we see he has a real presence about him. I still think that if he decides to return to portugal after helping PP out this year he can be a hit.

Alekasir next to him is also very powerful but adds more of a sprinter dimension and is a bit more mobile than moghanlou. As a pair it is hard for any asian defense to match these guys physically.

We really have to give yahya a ton of credit, he is consistently improving all the players that work with him for even a short amount of time. Look how solid sarlak became (for asian standards) in the midfield, same with kanani, alekasir, pahlevan. At the time they are exporting a couple legionairres per year.

Honestly only player I am really dissapointed PP couldnt keep was resan. Him and torabi wide of Moghanlou and alekasir would be an insane front line. Hope pahlevan can continue to improve in that role / amiri returns to his wide spot, but bashar there added a different dimension.

Resan really always stood out with his quality for PP.

Id say even for Iraq hes one of their better players.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

congrats to tractor . they are thro

oh wow istiklol lost.
        al hilal lost by 2-0 goals.

Wow

Comment

FT 2-0 Shabab Al-Ahli, Tractor is through.
          AL-Hilal will be eliminated if there is a winner in Al Duhail- Al Ahli
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Perspolis - Group leader
            Tractor - 2nd team
            Esteghlal

are all thro. wow

Hahaha so far saudi has 1 team . unless al ahli makes it.

Comment

If al duhail win the game (which im hoping for it to happen) . Our teams gonna get

Perspolis vs al sharjah
              Al nassr vs tractor fc
              Esteghlal vs Esteghlal (tajikestan)

Both esteghlal and perspolis are gonna get some easy opponents (on paper)

Comment

One of our best group stage performances in a long time? Very happy to see our Iranian teams doing well, Foolad even put up a great fight too.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Al Nassr will be Tractors opponent regardless of what happens in Al Duhail- Al Ahli.
                  Tractor can beat them
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Yes 100%. I'm also proud of foolad they gave their 110%. Also in 2018 we had all our 3 reps going thro.

both Perspolis and esteghlal as group leaders and zob ahan as 2nd team.

The problem is the transfer season. Our teams will end up losing some of their players. I already see SS and PP losing most of their key players. Most probably to qatar or europe. Thank god Our players are banned in uae otherwise it would've been a lot worse.
                    Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    One of our best group stage performances in a long time? Very happy to see our Iranian teams doing well, Foolad even put up a great fight too.

Comment

^ Bro Tractor not zob ahan lol
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Wow! Tractor is in. The only team without a loss in the whole group stage.

Go Tractor!

Comment

^^ Koka i was talking about 2018 ACL when we also had 3 reps going thro . That year it was zob ahan .

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          ^ Bro Tractor not zob ahan lol

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            ^^ Koka i was talking about 2018 ACL when we also had 3 reps going thro . That year it was zob ahan .
                            My bad. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Al duhail scores

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                Al duhail scores

Does this change anything for tractor because I know this will make Esteghlal finish 2nd

Comment

Working...
                                X