Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do the Goa players have non Indian sounding names

Comment

Our teams in this edition of ACL have displayed a convincing performance and dominance thus far. Last time I saw our clubs thrashing their Asian counterparts was 15-16 years ago.

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Seyed jalal should release his diet and training details man. What does he take to stay fit like this at this age?????? I'll be the first person to buy it
      Discipline, dedication, good lifestyle and of course trading Cryptocurrency

Comment

Amiri almost scored, his shot was saved by the GK.

Comment

Amazing play by Amiri but saved

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
            Why do the Goa players have non Indian sounding names
            Because almost half their players are forigners. Several Spanish, Australian etc

Comment

Moghanlou's right-footed shot missed the goal by a few inches.

Comment

Penalty Persepolis, what a silly challenge by Goa

Comment

Another PK for Perspolis.

Saved. Kanaani's PK was badly taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Seyed Jalal playing like a 26 year old. Mashallah!
                    More like 26 year olds need to learn how to play football from Seyed.

Damn Moghanloo just missed a sitter

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Because almost half their players are forigners. Several Spanish, Australian etc
                      And because is a Catholic and Portuguese influenced area.

Comment

Pahlavan takes another penalty.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Moghanlou reminds me a mix of tabrizi and choupo moting

Comment

Saved by the keeper.
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Kanaani misses the penalty. No wonder Yahya told Torabi to take the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                But on Wikipedia many of them are born in India! Brandon fernandes, Alex Romario, glan martins. I’m guessing kids whose parents worked in India

Kanaani with one of the most tablo penalties I’ve ever seen, why is he taking it 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X