No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like kanani signed a deal with the qatari club. I dono if its a done deal but if true then thats way to early for our teams to lose their players. Most probably Foolad and esteghlal will also lose their players.

I think this year either Kawasaki , Jeonbuk or Ulsan Gonna win ACL.

Untill we don't change our transfer season dates our teams are not gonna win ACL.

Comment

Just seeing this now...what a move!

Comment

Bad news: Saleh Hardani has been tested positive for COVID and will miss the remainder of the group stages games.

Comment

Perspolis line-up vs Goa

Last edited by 04041374; 04-23-2021, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Tractor up 1-0 against Al Quwa Al Jawiyua Al...

Comment

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

All streams are laggy ughhhh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually it was my iPad. Here is a link. The Iraqi player got a red card

TS 1 Air Force 0

http://mobile.imvbox.tv/IRIB-LIVE-CHANNEL/iribvarzesh-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to see Sharifi is going to start. This kid had so much potential.

Comment

Why Persepolis resting so many, they haven't sealed the first place yet. Too early

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Why Persepolis resting so many, they haven't sealed the first place yet. Too early
                      Yes, its very arrogant. Better to guarantee qualification and then rest.

Comment

Lots of Iraqi NT players in these 2 clubs participating. Atm 2 wins and 2 for our teams( tractor game is still on).
                        They play very aggresive and have gotten 2 red cards in these 4 games so far.
                        We need to use this to our advantage somehow.

What’s mindblowing is that it has been us getting the red cards when our NT have meet!
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Yes, its very arrogant. Better to guarantee qualification and then rest.
                          این یحیی اون موقع که باید شریفی رو بازی میداد نداد.. حالا یه بازی مهم اینطوری..

Comment

TS is such a gutless team. Playing so cowardly for a team that had the whole second half one man up is quite baffling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TS made me lose a few pounds. Just a heart attack in waiting. Why do these players play like this? just wow how slow they are.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I dont think they can play the same guys 4 games in a row after only 3 days rest between each game. Esp with humidity/heat of goa

Comment

Working...
                                X