• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOLAZOOOO FOOLADDD

Comment

what a save forooooozan

Comment

Foolad miss an incredible chance for a counter attack goal. just too slow and indecisive. Nekounam is furious

Comment

Foolad players look exhausted..not good...few more attack and they can get scored on

Comment

They are fighting like lions so far

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Kanaanis PK was one the worse I have ever seen. He hit the ball straight so hard that no GK would have enough time to jump OUT! of the way even if they wanted too.
              He is the most overrated player in recent years in Iran....how he is a TM starter is really beyond me.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Foolad players are scared of kicking the balll towards goal...wtf kind of football is this?!? lol

Comment

nicely taken goal by the Brazilian Petros. 1-1

Comment

not a surprise at all when you have chances to score and you turn your head against kicking the ball you will get scored on..I wont be surprised if we see two more goals by A Nassr....Nekou is killing himself in the sidelines lol

Comment

arabs are getting nasty....they need be crushed

Comment

sasan ansari is a disaster. If Nekou had a couple bright young offensive talent at his disposal this team could go very very far

Comment

Vay ke cheghad in bazikonaye irani khata mikonan. Divanevar and that's not only Foolad but in general

Comment

Foolad players dont know what to do once they are in the attacking area

Comment

Foolad players foul way too much for no reason

Comment

Correct me if I'm worng:

PP advances.
                                Foolad will probably advance as the second team, if the tie holds. They will have 5 points.
                                SS will probably advance as the first team with a win or a tie, and most probably as a second team even with a loss.
                                TS probably has no chance even as a second team since they only have 3 points.

Correct?
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X