Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahya's boy Pahlavan scored a beauty. 2-0

Comment

Very nice goal by Pahlevan. He hasn't been great most of this tournament, but well taken.

Comment

Khaak to sare Shoja ba in team entekhaab kardanesh, hend ham balatar az inaa tamom kard lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          AFC Khar ast!
          Sad rahmat be khar. Bichare khar hadde aghal zahmat mikeshe.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Nourollahi, Kamyabinia and Sarlak are all injured.

Pahlevan makes it 2-0.
            He started Sharifi vs Indian side as well. And then the game after all 3 played.

Comment

Amiri's physical condition is impressive. Damesh garm. This guy is still so underrated.

Comment

Just saw the replay of the first goal (missed it).
                It was really nice. Persepolis plays the best combination/passing football out of any club in Iran by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He started Sharifi vs Indian side as well. And then the game after all 3 played.
                  That's true, but I think he is still Yahya's 4th choice in midfield in bigger games. I can still see him getting some starts in the league and even replace Nourollahi if he leaves.

Also, Saeid Hosseinpour, another young CM will return from his loan, a player who deserved much more playing time.

Comment

Amiri last min getting two Rayyan players out and pass to Alekasir was simply amazing. I love this guy. He should be the next Persepolis Captain and the 2nd choice behind Jalal and when Alishah and Norrollahi leave.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      That's true, but I think he is still Yahya's 4th choice in midfield in bigger games. I can still see him getting more playing time than before and replace Nourollahi if he leaves.
                      Also, Saeid Hosseinpour, another young CM will return from his loan, a player who deserved much more playing time.
                      He is more like Norollahi than Sarlak and Kamal

Comment

With Adel and Mazdak out, Khiabani going more crazy, IRIB trying many new young guys as match commentator.

Comment

Kanani is sooo stupid. He has proven it over and over again. Hope he will not be part of TM. Such a big liability. His idiotic behavior is constantly irritating to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoja saved few goals for Rayyan, what a disaster team.

Comment

3-1!
                              Kanaani
                              Another assist from Torabi

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Kanani is sooo stupid. He has proven it over and over again. Hope he will not be part of TM. Such a big liability. His idiotic behavior is constantly irritating to watch
                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                LOL, He just scored, what a pass by Torabi.
                                He is a good defender but as it was said many times, he is still like 16 years old kid...

Comment

Working...
                                X