No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

als nasr - foolad livestream: https://www.yallashootnew.online/202...khozestan.html

Comment

Originally posted by bahbah View Post
      this link is not working for me. anyone else?

Comment

http://cdn.laola1.live/live/stream.p...ctaonline.org/

Comment

That looked like a penalty to me

Comment

Clear penalty not given. Goa got lucky.

Comment

First half stats for Foolad game:

[ATTACH]18934[/ATTACH]
              Attached Files
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Foolad is outplayed. Possession of ball Foolad 36% Al-Nasser 64%
                Foolad passes are not accurate.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Persepolis 2 Goa 1 Full Time Goals by Torabi and Hosseini
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Kanaanis PK was one the worse I have ever seen. He hit the ball straight so hard that no GK would have enough time to jump OUT! of the way even if they wanted too.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

If Perspolis wins the next game and Al Wahda doesn't win vs Al Rayyan, then Perspolis will finish 1st with 2 games left.

Comment

Congratulations to Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          Persepolis 2 Goa 1 Full Time Goals by Torabi and Hosseini
                          Congratulations to Persepolis, fans, and coaches.

Comment

Not too crazy about our second half performance. We're still wasting too many chances in front of the goal. Our players and especially strikers need to work on their finishing and precision. Anyway 3 back-to-back wins, I'll take that!

Comment

Persepolis is the strongest team we have. Esteghlal has a lot of talent too but they look a bit sloppy when they play, and it seems all the goals come from individual brilliance vs strong team play. Al Duhail will be a big test for them. Yahya has turned Persepolis into a solid solid team, they are very consistent. Altho Branko did a lot of the work too. (i am esteghlali)

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Not too crazy about our second half performance. We're still wasting too many chances in front of the goal. Our players and especially strikers need to work on their finishing and precision. Anyway 3 back-to-back wins, I'll take that!
                                We're way too complacent. I know we can't finish every chance, but we're too lackadaisical at times.
                                Also we are weak on defending set pieces.

Comment

Working...
                                X