No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea I won't be surprised if he did! Its their nasty tactic ! I also remember that when an iraqi club had a match against zob ahan there was a huge fight between the iraqis and zob ahan players. Even fans were involved. It was all over the news around the world.
    Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ I think the player said something racist to him as he was furious.

Comment

So will Iranian teams face eachothers from the first round of elimination?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

From my understanding yes . specially if Tractor qualify to next round .

Lets say this scenario happens: Foolad , Persepolis and Esteghlal win group and tractor qualify as 2nd team. And 2A ( istiklol) and 2C (Al duhail) qualify as second teams (+ tractor 2B).

So In that case Foolad (1D) will play against 2B Tractor.

This scenario is actually likely to happen if teraktor get their sh!t together and play good. (hopefully i don jynx it)

watch the video (from minute 5:00) - also look at the image

Comment

IF 2A/2C/2E qualify and both Esteghlal and Perspolis win their group then we will have a derby in round of 16.

Perspolis ( 1E ) vs Esteghlal ( 1C)

Comment

I am not sure if Foolad wins the group. This is a damn toughest group. I will be very happy if they qualify as 2nd..
            Sadd and Nasr will be tough ones.
            Unless Nasr recent Covid situation help Foolad.

Comment

One thing is for sure that our ACL participants in history have never been managed by all ex Iranian players. This has given us the edge we probably have needed for such a long long time and it is evident in our results. Keep up the good work guys.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                Would be hilarious if a team from Tajikistan gets out of their group and Tractor doesn't get out of theirs
                Why would it be hilarious? Do you not support Iranian football? It's great for Tajiki football if their club makes it to the next round. But why make fun of an Iranian club if they get eliminated?

Comment

I am not a fan of Majidi and never got what fans idolized him as they had many legends in their club, but he is loved and respected also by new generation of players, and that is very important when you earn a coaching job, because the moment you lose your locker room you are done. He also added a guy like Kamalvand to his coaching staff which is decent coach for IPL and probably a top 2-3 assistant in the league. I am Persepolis fan but i wish them the best against anyone except Persepolis )

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    One thing is for sure that our ACL participants in history have never been managed by all ex Iranian players. This has given us the edge we probably have needed for such a long long time and it is evident in our results. Keep up the good work guys.
                    Also 3 ex WC 2006 players, interesting.

Comment

Al-Wahda against Al-Rayyan today, April 20, 2021
                      Min. 27 Shoja Khalilzadeh scored for Al-Rayyan
                      When Al-Rayyan played Persepolis, where was Shoja?
                      I have no problem our players play for other team(s), what each player does for Iran and Iranian clubs is what I consider important.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Is traktor playing right now?

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                          Yes currently 0-0 about 30 mins into the half

Former SS midfielder tarek hamam is playing for the iraqi side and is slicing up the TS midfielder and D
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                            Yeah.
                            Masoud just walking lol
                            Tractor play in reality with 10 men.
                            He is done...

Comment

Iraqi team dominating.

Comment

Yes, Traktor is playing but it seems Iraqi team guided by Tarq Hamam is playing better. Good chance for Abbaszadeh missed.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X