Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hardani...brilliant tackle to stop counter. This kid is quality

Comment

Insanely silly move by that foolad player who scored that goal he really didn’t need to rush himself offside there could have and should have been the winning goal!!!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        Vay ke cheghad in bazikonaye irani khata mikonan. Divanevar and that's not only Foolad but in general
        it is because they are tired! When you physically cannot sustain intensity and get back into good positions you stop thinking properly and make stupid fouls.

the 3 day rest is not enough for these teams. I doubt the heat of saudi and humidity of india help much in this regard, but still while iranian teams have made many improvements recently (ironically since bad sanctions started and stupid money was eliminated from our football to some extent) our fitness is not at a top level yet.

Comment

Foolad was not as good as they were against Al Sadd, they were too slow on counters. However, considering the competition, a draw is an excellent result. wow, thought we had that last goal.

Al Nassr and Al Sadd are two of the best teams in Asia, both are competing for the title. Foolad need another win against Al Wehdat (must win), then a draw against Sadd or Nassr will probably get them through.

Comment

Another good day for Iranian clubs. No losses so far.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Foolad got lucky and away with %100 red. What the fcuk was that punch!!!
              Also they should have scored on 2 on 1 situation

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Foolad had several chances that its players did not move fast enough.
                The last offside goal, two players were in front, the second was not on offside trap. He did not get the ball.
                Saudi team had more than 60% of the ball. Their passes were more accurate.

Overall, good experience and result for our players.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

A few takeaways:

-No offense to the Persepolisi's, but Nourollahi is a disaster. Looked weak even against Goa FC... I mean come on... His lack of forms puts him at 4th at CM for me, behind Omid, Saeid, and Karimi.

-Seyyed Jalal is incredible. Iranian Pepe... Call me a psychopath and yes this is a stretch, but I don't even mind calling him up if our CBs continue their weak play. Yes, he is that good.

-Hardani looks awesome for Foolad. Nice young talent.

Comment

Shimba is top scorer so far

Last edited by webmaster; 04-20-2021, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      A few takeaways:

-No offense to the Persepolisi's, but Nourollahi is a disaster. Looked weak even against Goa FC... I mean come on... His lack of forms puts him at 4th at CM for me, behind Omid, Saeid, and Karimi.

-Seyyed Jalal is incredible. Iranian Pepe... Call me a psychopath and yes this is a stretch, but I don't even mind calling him up if our CBs continue their weak play. Yes, he is that good.

-Hardani looks awesome for Foolad. Nice young talent.
                      100% agreed on your Hosseini comment. The man is a beast. He is probably in one of his best shape of footballing career. Runs so much, defends like a lion, scores better than our strikers, calm and composed at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        100% agreed on your Hosseini comment. The man is a beast. He is probably in one of his best shape of footballing career. Runs so much, defends like a lion, scores better than our strikers, calm and composed at all times.

He is just unbelievable! Smooth, composed, intelligent. Age is just a number?

Comment

Persepolis Shirehhhhhh

Last edited by webmaster; 04-20-2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            Correct me if I'm worng:

PP advances.
                            Foolad will probably advance as the second team, if the tie holds. They will have 5 points.
                            SS will probably advance as the first team with a win or a tie, and most probably as a second team even with a loss.
                            TS probably has no chance even as a second team since they only have 3 points.

Correct?
                            1) Persepolis advance as group leaders
                            2) Foolad advance as 2nd, maybe as group leaders
                            3) Esteghlal advance as group leaders
                            4) Tractor advance as 2nd, or go home if they take anything less than 3 points in their next match.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Call him up Skocic!!!

Comment

We have 3 really important wcq games coming up and do I feel comfortable with Ehsan Hajsafi/Nasasafi? Certainly not. Seyed Jalal is exactly the type of captain we need for those 3 games. He has the experience and he is a true leader, he can even score and save the team which he has done many times. Him and pag will give the tranquility that the team really needs for those games.

Comment

Working...
                                X