No announcement yet.

Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moradmand awesome tackle to stop almoez scoring certain goal.

SS midfield not applying enough pressure on Duhail, they are picking out some good passes to fwds bc they have time on the ball

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Both teams are very similar. Great midfield and attacking capabilities, but with very weak defenses. I think we will see many goals. 1-1 so far.
      I dont think the issue is just the back 4 for SS (although that is part of the problem for sure). As a team back to front they do not defend properly, spaces between their lines are too big.

Comment

Olunga scores again and Esteghlal shows their defensive work. lol Massoud Rigi passes the Duhail player to score. This was his 2nd goal pass to the opponent of the tournament..lol
        2-1
        Last edited by webmaster; 04-21-2021, 11:16 AM.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

rigi gives away a goal. nice

Comment

2-2 Diabate scores

4 goals in 35 minutes as I predicted earlier.

Comment

ghayedi is something else.

Comment

3-2 just wow how weak SS is in defense.

Comment

This game is really wide open and we could see many more goals. So let's wait till the ref's final whistle before giving the game to any of them.

Comment

Why voria is benched?
                    Naderi having a terrible day also. Bring Milic.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Why voria is benched?
                      Naderi having a terrible day also. Bring Milic.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                      Majidi sent him to buy "Sandwich e Maghz". He will play in the 2nd half after some "Maghz" injection for Majidi I think.

Comment

Rigi gave an assist to duhail on second goal and was completely asleep for third goal

sub his ass out, yaroo dare taryak mikeshe

bring in voria and replace rigi with someone

SS attack has been good and easily could win if it wasnt for these two defensive blunders.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^ I never liked Rigi. He did the same thing in Al Ahli game and gave an assist.

Comment

also interesting to note that diabate has been giving hell to benatia.

really a quality striker SS has
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^ he will score again I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Rigi gave an assist to duhail on second goal and was completely asleep for third goal

sub his ass out, yaroo dare taryak mikeshe

bring in voria and replace rigi with someone

SS attack has been good and easily could win if it wasnt for these two defensive blunders.
                                he cannot replace rigi, the alternatives are somehow worse. Welcome to iranian midfield predicament, example 22919023342

Comment

Working...
                                X