Champions League Games LIVE REPORT - Page 95

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495

Thread: Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,144 Times in 5,094 Posts
    Congratulations to Persepolis, Esteghlal, Tractor and to Istiklol FC of Tajikistan! They are one of us and we are theirs. I’ve never seen so many Tajiks, Afghans, and Iranians unite in support of our clubs. I love it! There needs to be more of this which will only help strengthen Central Asian Football.

The Red White and Green colors are up in the air!
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Will be very interesting to see where Esteghlal-Al Hilal and Tractor-Al-Nassr will be played.
    Esteghlal and Foolad were forced to go to Saudi or they would have been disqualified.

Surely Al-Hilal now has no choice but to come to Tehran?! Unless saudis somehow get of the hook, as they always do...
    Esteghlal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peiman92 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,345 Times in 6,318 Posts
    ^ I guess you forgot that Iran as a venue does not even exist for the AFC so why even dream of a home game or any fairness from them?

I promise you that all the matches will be played in Saudi Arabia, UAE or in the best case scenario in Qatar so let's not think so wishfully that we ever get a home game privilege as long as the AFC is ruled by Arabs. NEVER.

I can even bet on it. The AFC is killing the best Asian team with all their power, but no matter how hard they make it for us, we get stronger. Look at this tournament which proves my point. Iranians come up big when you press them. So.... Bring it up AFC.
    Last edited by webmaster; 04-30-2021 at 11:55 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    ^ Yes you are probably right. We lack power in the corrupt AFC, and this is the result.

Yes we tend to be at our best when everything is against us! Tractor and Esteghlal will advance REGARDLESS of where the games are being played 😊
    Esteghlal

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peiman92 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    Food for thought. All our 4 teams had iranian head coaches and performed very well.
    Foreign coaches are not always the solution, we need to believe in, and give more opportunities to our vatani coaches.
    Really happy and proud of their performances.

Be khoda hichi az kharejia kam nadarim.

Next step IMO would be to give the TM job to a vatani coach, with Yahya looking like the best candidate atm.
    But now is unfortunately not the time, with WCQ around the corner.

I’m still 100% behind Skocic of course, and wish for him to succeed.
    Esteghlal

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peiman92 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495

Members who have read this thread : 270

You do not have permission to view the list of names.