Champions League Games LIVE REPORT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
    We have 3 really important wcq games coming up and do I feel comfortable with Ehsan Hajsafi/Nasasafi? Certainly not. Seyed Jalal is exactly the type of captain we need for those 3 games. He has the experience and he is a true leader, he can even score and save the team which he has done many times. Him and pag will give the tranquility that the team really needs for those games.
    Realistically, Yazdani would give me some tranquility too. As much as I would love to see seyed jalal back for these crucial games in an area of the pitch we need to be flawless and have REALLY struggled.....I know it would never happen. Yazdani is the next best we got in the league IMO
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Realistically, Yazdani would give me some tranquility too. As much as I would love to see seyed jalal back for these crucial games in an area of the pitch we need to be flawless and have REALLY struggled.....I know it would never happen. Yazdani is the next best we got in the league IMO
      When he is healthy he is probably top 3 CB in league. But the guy is so fragile.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like Faraji will join Persepolis soon, as he is Covid free.
        Hopefully when Persepolis sealed the first place they play him in the last match if he is fit enough and save Jalal for the elimination round.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

One of the big pieces missing from our current TM team is just simply leadership, Hosseini would fill that role well and he's in great game shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
              One of the big pieces missing from our current TM team is just simply leadership, Hosseini would fill that role well and he's in great game shape.
              He'd bring the experience and leadership necessary, minus the orbit launching shots of Hajsafi. If we have to have one super senior player on the team, I'd vote for Hosseini.

Comment

Apparently Abderrazak Hamdallah was inspired by Sheys-Nosrati and Abshak reacted to his action which i have missed ...
                Seems like he did the same thing two weeks a go in Hazfi league of Saudi and was banned for two matches.
                Foolad can use this to get him out, he is the key and the best player of Nasr
                This can result a long term ban..

Comment

Also, he had a falling out with his coach when he was subbed off. I honestly understand, why Renard and Halilhodzic refused to call him up.

Comment

Come on Esteghlal. We need you to beat Al Duhail too. Let's show Asia money cannot defeat talent. Go SS >>>>>>>>
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      Come on Esteghlal. We need you to beat Al Duhail too. Let's show Asia money cannot defeat talent. Go SS >>>>>>>>
                      I hope so, but the boys do have it tough too, it's really not always easy to play against money.

Do we have any stable sources for watching these games? i watched yesterday's game @ http://***mygoaltv.*****org/ only stable source, others freeze...

Comment

^ check here before the game starts:

https://reddt1.soccerstreams.net/eve...-stream/623356

Comment

working link
                          http://www.imvbox.tv/IRIB-LIVE-CHANNEL/iribtv3-1

Comment

Goallll
                            Motahari

1-0

Comment

Duhail scored. Esteghlal's defense is shining again 1-1 Olunga

Comment

Both teams are very similar. Great midfield and attacking capabilities, but with very weak defenses. I think we will see many goals. 1-1 so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X