TOP 5 Non-Legionnaire Talents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOP 5 Non-Legionnaire Talents.

I haven't watched the Iranian league for a long time now, and therefore I have a request for you guys to help me getting updated. Please give me your top 5 list of non-legionnaire talents, and if possible with short reasoning.

Thanks!

1. Mehdi Ghayedi

Pos:LW,RW,SS
    strengths : excellent dribbling and shooting technique, very fast in straight sprint with and without ball, brave to take people on, good finisher 1v1. His decision making is also very good for young iranian winger
    weaknesses : physique, defensive contribution
    similar player :Lorenzo Insigne

If he can get to europe in next year he will go on to be TM regular fixture in coming decade. He is that talented.

2. Mohammad Mohebbi

Pos : LW,RW,SS
    Strengths : another excellent young winger. Different profile to Ghayedi. Insanely fast but with strong physique and good height, a rocket of shot from outside the box. Very direct and aggressive. Has a lot of gheyrati elements to his play which is great for a winger to have in addition to skill.
    Weaknesses : Decision making and final ball can be off at times. These are weaknesses that would be easily addressed in most euro environments. Another future TM regular

Those are top 2 I have seen the most and can give real analysis of.

Abdi Qara is talented but I wouldnt consider him a top talent with real chance of ever breaking into TM setup.

Besides the top 2,

Mohammadreza Ghobeishavi of SNA is one of our only u21 CM/CDMs who starts consistently in the league. He has great energy levels and nice technique. Not sure how far he can go but he was captain of the u17s that did super well at WC a few years ago and one to definitely keep an eye on.

Yasin Salmani 19 years old CM of Sepahan. A consistent starter and seems navidkia really rates him which is enough for me considering our lack of upcoming talent in midfield. He has strong physique (6ft1) and is a regular of u19 teams.

In terms of talent, none are actually more naturally gifted than Taha Shariati of saipa who got into the team of the tournament in that u17 WC and had even villareal offer, PSV Eindhoven trial. Since then he has had terrible luck with ACL and achilles injuries and just started playing regularly for saipa again this season before latest injury. He is tall, quick, composed on the ball and reads the game very well.

Comment

Ghaedi
      Abdi (he reminds me of Italian strikers/Inzaghi style)
      Mohebi
      Shekari (i still believe in this guy)
      Taha Shariati (if he can manage to stay injury free he will become one of the best defenders in Iranian football history)

Comment

Thank you guys. If anyone has a better highlights of these player than those bad quality videos on Youtube, I would be very happy to get them from you.
        Full matches in ok quality would be perfect for me to have as I'm working for a European club and therefore will be looking at different aspects of a player.

Please send a PM if you can help me.

Comment

I am less excited by our new talents than some years ago when I believe Karimi or shekari could become the new Zidane.
          Our best prospects either disappear (like shekari and two guys that made the guardian top50 list), or have incessant injuries (shariati, delfi). In the best case they spend neverending time in secondary euro leagues

Comment

Yasin Salmani was again great against Nassaji. Looks really promising and he is only 19.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/175383...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

1. Ghaedi
              2. Shariati
              3. Mohebi
              4. Abdi
              5. Salmani

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                1. Ghaedi
                2. Shariati
                3. Mohebi
                4. Abdi
                5. Salmani
                no chance abdi lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  1. Mehdi Ghayedi
                  Pos:LW,RW,SS
                  strengths : excellent dribbling and shooting technique, very fast in straight sprint with and without ball, brave to take people on, good finisher 1v1. His decision making is also very good for young iranian winger
                  weaknesses : physique, defensive contribution
                  similar player :Lorenzo Insigne
                  If he can get to europe in next year he will go on to be TM regular fixture in coming decade. He is that talented.
                  2. Mohammad Mohebbi
                  Pos : LW,RW,SS
                  Strengths : another excellent young winger. Different profile to Ghayedi. Insanely fast but with strong physique and good height, a rocket of shot from outside the box. Very direct and aggressive. Has a lot of gheyrati elements to his play which is great for a winger to have in addition to skill.
                  Weaknesses : Decision making and final ball can be off at times. These are weaknesses that would be easily addressed in most euro environments. Another future TM regular
                  Those are top 2 I have seen the most and can give real analysis of.
                  Abdi Qara is talented but I wouldnt consider him a top talent with real chance of ever breaking into TM setup.
                  Besides the top 2,
                  Mohammadreza Ghobeishavi of SNA is one of our only u21 CM/CDMs who starts consistently in the league. He has great energy levels and nice technique. Not sure how far he can go but he was captain of the u17s that did super well at WC a few years ago and one to definitely keep an eye on.
                  Yasin Salmani 19 years old CM of Sepahan. A consistent starter and seems navidkia really rates him which is enough for me considering our lack of upcoming talent in midfield. He has strong physique (6ft1) and is a regular of u19 teams.
                  In terms of talent, none are actually more naturally gifted than Taha Shariati of saipa who got into the team of the tournament in that u17 WC and had even villareal offer, PSV Eindhoven trial. Since then he has had terrible luck with ACL and achilles injuries and just started playing regularly for saipa again this season before latest injury. He is tall, quick, composed on the ball and reads the game very well.
                  Inarsenwetrust for TM assistant coach! I'll put in a good word for you with Dragan =)

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/232...%D8%A7%D9%86-1
                    yasin salmani another great goal (5th goal). Shows a lot of his good abilities as a CM. Strong physique, good tackling+ pressing ability, and fantastic awareness + technique. He is also a very good finisher from midfield, as evidenced by pretty high goal talley

at 19 he could very well be answer to TM CM issues moving forward partnering ezatolahi in 1-2 years, and definitely the best midfield prospect that has emerged since Shekari (but actually he is a far more complete player than shekari)

Comment

Wish he could play as starter, since Sepahan got Hajsafi he is playing less but making his impact even with limited min.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've also heard that braga is interested in payam niazmand.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          I've also heard that braga is interested in payam niazmand.
                          please post links as always.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            please post links as always.
                            I've read it like 2-3 weeks ago didn't save it. He has offer from turkey league and Portugal league. The portugal league might be rumor tho.

Comment

Working...
                            X