Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote: Iran's player of the year (Choose max 3 choices)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easily Taremi in my opinion, he has had a magnificent season
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
      I’m sorry I wasn’t comparing Azmoun to Taremi. Taremi is my #1 with Azmoun a bit behind him. I just saw a bunch of people putting Azmoun third or even lower, which is wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I know you weren't comparing those 2. I was just confused with your reasoning which was that azmoun plays on the best team in his league. I don't agree with that being the specific reason why azmoun should win player of the year or not be taken for granted. If anything, this would go against him because it's harder to perform and have a better season when you're not playing for the best team in your league.

Having said that, I do agree with you that he shouldn't be 3rd or 4th because he still had a stellar season and simply preformed better than others (except taremi) on an individual level. That's the reason I would agree with, not the fact that he plays on a better team.

Comment

1.Taremi
        2.Azmoun
        3.Abedzadeh

Comment

Taremi and Sardar are the automatic top 2
          3rd choice could be quiet a few others....i chose Shahab ... blew my mind to see how many votes he'd gotten

edit nevermind the green line is that of non other than imam Mehdi himself .... for a second i thought Zahedi got that many votes..!!
          Last edited by BacheLot; 03-06-2021, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Jalal!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X