joined 01-04-2005-long time no PFDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    On Irankicks there was also some Mashti dude who was a big Perspolis fan and kept getting banned....or hagi ...Mashti ghermez or Haji ghermez...etc. After the '97 victory over Australia, I used to get such a high coming onto the Irankicks forum.

Kaiser Amir was a sports journalist living in Bucharest. Very level-headed guy. Martin Reza used to do a lot of the journalism on PFDC himself.
    MashSaeed [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
    He got banned many times on IK, and so did he here at PFDC. He was and still is one of the funniest and charismatic cyber characters I have known to date. Full of energy and funny as fudge! [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Good good old days. I kiss great members like Maij, Mansour khaan, Martin Reza, Amin, The-Red, Chicago and many more...

Do you remember Afshin Ghotbi joining IranKicks and posting a few comments? We had Dariush Zahab too. Over here at PFDC we also had Hooman Afazeli posting occasionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol I'll never forget Mashti's crazy salavat threads before a TM match. Great memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
        PFDC turned me into a psychotic teenage Iranian nationalist for a few years in the mid 2000s. Crazy place for a 12 year old to be.
        LOL. This is a brilliant comment. I wonder how many other expat Iranians were radicalized by PFDC and our devotion to TM

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
          LOL. This is a brilliant comment. I wonder how many other expat Iranians were radicalized by PFDC and our devotion to TM
          Not enough

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Nokhodi didn't used to get banned, he was the one doing the banning.
            I never did the banning. I didn't want the moderator powers.
            There were quite a few I would have banned though. So much drama back then over things I was never in the loop for.

Comment

ha ha ha
              you remember me ?
              still the king up in this biotch.!

i still dont know how i've managed not get banned yet, as obnoxious as ive been over the years...?? lol
              there were times i was just hoping to get a permanent ban, ke betoonam be karam beresam..!!
              this Joint FKING RULES....& its so damn addictive..! i freakin Love it

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Kaiser-Amir. He was a great guy and a good friend. I know both you and him also were on IranKicks forum. Wowww time flies. You guys bringing up all these old subjects got me nostalgic.
                Omid A welcome back my brotha!
                Hey Keano, what's up.. wow, back in the days! I think Iran-kicks was definitely the top of my visited sites back in 2001. Much further up than google! Do you remember Sherwin? )
                sigpic

Comment

so when was PFDC created/started? was it in 1997 as it says in the copyright thingy or dec 2004 as the oldest member here is back in dec2004?
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    so when was PFDC created/started? was it in 1997 as it says in the copyright thingy or dec 2004 as the oldest member here is back in dec2004?
                    The forum lost all of its data in 2004 and had to be rebooted essentially. That's why the oldest members are all from Dec. 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
                      Martin-Reza?! Yeah, he was the tiger around this forum back then

I liked the guy from Romania who was a hard-core Ali Daei fan.. You said one thing about Daei that wasn't good and he'd be on your back!
                      Lol yes I remember, same for MR joon tho

Comment

Kids these days dont know the struggle of waiting 10 minutes for a 4 second 72kbps video of khodadad azizi scoring a terrible goal for koln. But I was there. I lived that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
                          Kids these days dont know the struggle of waiting 10 minutes for a 4 second 72kbps video of khodadad azizi scoring a terrible goal for koln. But I was there. I lived that.
                          I watched Iran-Denmark 1999 on a live-feed of channel 2 on IRNA's website. It was so crappy, and half the time I had no idea who had the ball! I did see Tabatabaei saves though
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by omid.a View Post

still the same emojis as back in 2005!!

WOW its been some time i guess...but perspolis hanooz sarvare!!!
                            It just came to my mind to see if pfdc exists or not and i guess it does
                            The Iranian Personals adverts haven't changed either!
                            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Omid jaan, welcome back
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                The forum lost all of its data in 2004 and had to be rebooted essentially. That's why the oldest members are all from Dec. 2004.
                                didn't we have 2 reboots?
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X