Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joined 01-04-2005-long time no PFDC

still the same emojis as back in 2005!!

WOW its been some time i guess...but perspolis hanooz sarvare!!!
    It just came to my mind to see if pfdc exists or not and i guess it does

btw back then there was no WhatsApp or Instagram or....
    pfdc ruled...
    I remember nokhodi...he used to get banned))))or was it ehsan who used to get banned))))) we also had martin something... is he around?i remeber how much work was put into have live streaming)))its like a century ago.

Comment

Originally posted by omid.a View Post
      pfdc ruled...
      I remember nokhodi...he used to get banned))))or was it ehsan who used to get banned))))) we also had martin something... is he around?i remeber how much work was put into have live streaming)))its like a century ago.
      Martin-Reza?! Yeah, he was the tiger around this forum back then

I liked the guy from Romania who was a hard-core Ali Daei fan.. You said one thing about Daei that wasn't good and he'd be on your back!
      sigpic

Comment

I remember you!
        You were one of few members based in Iran at the time, correct?
        Welcome back man.

Comment

pfdc ruled...
          Hahaha Yeah man good old days. Those days the forum had just started people just thought yeah i can hide behind a false name and swear at everyone and the mods ruled with an Iron fist. Members are more respectful and mods seem more relaxed ;0) Anyway welcome back.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Welcome back man, keep visiting. PFDC is live and thriving
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
              I liked the guy from Romania who was a hard-core Ali Daei fan.. You said one thing about Daei that wasn't good and he'd be on your back!
              Kaiser Amir haha. The only other member beside me that supported Ali Daei in 2005-2006 here.

Comment

The good old days when finding a stream was impossible and when you did it was being recorded and broadcast via potato. Regardless you were thankful to be able to catch a glimpse of TM and we all had ridiculously high hopes & optimism for WC 2006.

PFDC is alive and well, We are all still optimistic, hopeful, and devote far too much time on this forum It is still the best community for Persian Football imho.

Comment

pfdc ruled...
                  Nokhodi didn't used to get banned, he was the one doing the banning.

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
                    Martin-Reza?! Yeah, he was the tiger around this forum back then
                    Kaiser-Amir. He was a great guy and a good friend. I know both you and him also were on IranKicks forum. Wowww time flies. You guys bringing up all these old subjects got me nostalgic.

Omid A welcome back my brotha!

Comment

Still kickin' it, dealing with the emotional roller coaster that is TM's world cup qualification campaign.

Comment

pfdc ruled...
                        it was me
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                            On Irankicks there was also some Mashti dude who was a big Perspolis fan and kept getting banned....or hagi ...Mashti ghermez or Haji ghermez...etc. After the '97 victory over Australia, I used to get such a high coming onto the Irankicks forum.

Kaiser Amir was a sports journalist living in Bucharest. Very level-headed guy. Martin Reza used to do a lot of the journalism on PFDC himself.

Comment

PFDC turned me into a psychotic teenage Iranian nationalist for a few years in the mid 2000s. Crazy place for a 12 year old to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X