R.I.P. Zlatko Krancjar :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. Zlatko Krancjar :-(

I just read in Austrian sports media that former Perspolis and Sepahan coach Zlatko Krancjar (64) surprisingly died after he was hospitalized in Zadar/Croatia :-/

May he Rest In Peace! Our thoughts are with his family!
    Last edited by persianallstars; 03-01-2021, 04:48 AM.
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

RIP.
    He was a good coach. Shame they didn't let him finish his job with our Olympic team.

Comment

is that the same guy mullahs used to accused of being an alcoholic..!!? mostly as an excuse to force him outa of a job or in order to deny him his rightful pay..?

he was a pretty decent coach overall..! what happened ?COVID got the poor lad..!!?

RIP and condoleces to his family and close friends..!!
      thank you for your service to our football throughout many years ..!

Comment

Rest in peace...

Comment

WOW! That is super tragic news he was one of the better coaches in our football over the last decade and more. He seemed like a great guy and very committed/invested to Iranian footy. May he RIP
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yes, I saw that in Iranian media as well. Very sad, he was both an good coach but also an truly gentleman.

Comment

RIP
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

So sad I last saw him in Esteghlal hotel a couple of years ago, he was living there at the time, he was having breakfast next to us and we spoke for a few minutes, such a friendly man... Really sad news
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

May he rest in peace. He was a great coach.

Comment

As others have said , he was a good coach and may he rest in peace.

Condolences to his family , his son Niko was a very good player.

Comment

RIP. He was not only a good coach but a great person who was very loved by the players wherever he worked.

Super sad to hear this news, he was a legend in croatia.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        RIP. He was not only a good coach but a great person who was very loved by the players wherever he worked.
                        Super sad to hear this news, he was a legend in croatia.
                        Just read that in Croatia’s first match, in 1990, that he was there captain.

Comment

R.I.P . Loved his character.

No sadly he died of Liver problem, which one of the causes (of liver disease ) is most likely alcohol. Only 64 yrs old man he was so young. Rest In Peace

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          is that the same guy mullahs used to accused of being an alcoholic..!!? mostly as an excuse to force him outa of a job or in order to deny him his rightful pay..?
                          he was a pretty decent coach overall..! what happened ?COVID got the poor lad..!!?
                          RIP and condoleces to his family and close friends..!!
                          thank you for your service to our football throughout many years ..!

Comment

He loved Iran and won two PGL championships with Sepahan. Many Croatians do and they believe that they share historical ancestry with Iranians. He literally said that he fell in love with Iran during the six years he lived in our country (see the link below). May his loving memory continue to live in our hearts. My condolences to his family and the football community.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174076...88%D8%AF%D9%85

Comment

RIP. It was not expected this soon. [emoji17]
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                              X