Breaking News!! Shahabedin Azizi Khadem appointed as President of IFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News!! Shahabedin Azizi Khadem appointed as President of IFF

He won the final round in a pretty close rally with Kiumars Hashemi. Atleast, between those 2 and Ajorloo (Beside Karimi ofcourse) Khadem was the only educated one, can speak Enligsh and also young (44 years).

عزیزی خادم رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال شد

شهاب الدین عزیزی خادم با 49 رای به عنوان رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران برای چهار سال آینده انتخاب شد.
    به گزارش "ورزش سه"، از صبح امروز انتخابات فدراسیون فوتبال در سالن اجلاس و پس از تلاوت قرآن مجید و سرود جمهوری اسلامی آغاز شد. در ابتدای مراسم چند تیزر نمایش داده شد و سپس با صحبت های علی فلاحتی رئیس کمیته بدوی، کار به شکلی رسمی تر پیش رفت. از ساعت 11:30 با دعوت از اعضای مجمع رای گیری رسما آغاز شد و دقایقی بعد ناظران شمارش آرا را آغاز کردند.

پس از شمارش آرا مشخص شد که شهاب الدین عزیزی خادم 35 رای، کیومرث هاشمی 24 رای، مصطفی آجرلو 18 رای و علی کریمی 9 رای را به خود اختصاص داده*اند. این در حالی است که در ابتدای شمارش، هاشمی دست بالاتر را داشت اما به مرور عزیزی خادم به او رسید و حتی اختلاف را هم بیشتر کرد.

باتوجه به این که عزیزی خادم نتوانست 50+1% از آرا را جلب کند، کار به دور دوم کشید و او با کیومرث هاشمی رقابت تازه ای را آغاز کرد. در همین حین علی کریمی و مصطفی آجرلو از سالن بیرون رفتند تا کارشان در انتخابات تمام شده باشد.

Not surprised at ALL. Honestly I think ali karimi should've let Saeid Azari to take over ! Saeid Azari is sportsman and business man and Politician (interms of knowing how to handle IR).

anyway its done and dusted, lets hope this Khadem guy can inject some money and power into IFF.

Comment

Apparently Karimi didn't really do any campaigning with the people who actually vote! What did he think was going to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Apparently Karimi didn't really do any campaigning with the people who actually vote! What did he think was going to happen?
        classic karimi

Comment

Don't hold your breaths to see any significant changes.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I don't know anything about this gentleman, but the fact that he speaks English (as Essi reports), is a HUGE advantage. In writing letters to AFC/FIFA, discussing regional/global conditions on the ground with counterparts, and making arguments on TM's behalf, we need someone who can at least transmit that information in a coherent manner. I hope he uses that skill productively.

Comment

Worst part of all this is his Dabire Kol is Ali Khatir. A partisan Esteghlali piece of garbage who was sending forged documents to Al-kooft to get Persepolis banned from the ACL. Taj and Saket were Sepahani but they weren't shamelessly partisan fanboys like this guy.

Comment

I don't know him. I want to see him in action before I make any judgements. Here is his bio from Varzesh3. It is not particularly impressive. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174040...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Worst part of all this is his Dabire Kol is Ali Khatir. A partisan Esteghlali piece of garbage who was sending forged documents to Al-kooft to get Persepolis banned from the ACL. Taj and Saket were Sepahani but they weren't shamelessly partisan fanboys like this guy.
                  The only source I found on this is the attached link from Varzesh3 and it says that Ali Khatir will become the general secretary (Dabir Kol). It is not official yet. I don't know this guy yet if he did all that against Perspolis, it is very alarming. The attachment says he lives abroad. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174040...b4%d9%88%d8%af

Comment

Resume looks better than previous IFF presidents....interested to see how this pans out
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The fact that he avoided the TV debate was a bog letdown. He unfortunately was almost always a quitter when things did not go his way, he would not stay and fight, he’d quit and start the fight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Resume looks better than previous IFF presidents....interested to see how this pans out
                        That's true. Unfortunately its a relatively low bar to clear.

Comment

Positives: English speaker and international law degree (which would have helped with the Wilmots contract fiasco).

Comment

FYI, he's the guest at Football Bartar right now at IRIB3

Comment

This is the geezer that should chase the AFC's rescheduling fuck up. But what is he doing? probably nothing. Wonder what Karimi would had done if he was in charge.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X