Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live report: New IFF president, will it be Karimi and Mahdavikia?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live report: New IFF president, will it be Karimi and Mahdavikia?

Only hours to go now before new pres will be elected. Seems like a 4 horse race right now
    M Ajorlou
    K Hashemi
    Khadem
    and Ali Karimi. Mehdi will be in Germany. ANyone knows where Mehdi will live and work if they are choosen?
    Who is the fav here? Who is expected to win? I can only assume it would be a huge shock if Ali Karimi is able to upset and win it. Karimi has made a very good decision to pick saeid daghighi as his 2nd vice pres.

Good Post tanks. I have been waiting for this for a very long time, tried to follow all the discussions and articles in media. Unfortunately it’s pretty sure that AK wont be selected. I would be surprised otheewise. I think it’s betwin Hashemi and Azizi khadem but Hashemi who’s (not officially) Sport ministery candidate will most probarbly be selected. Sad but true 😌

Comment

I wonder if we will have another jonbesheh sabz if the election is stolen from Karimi/Mahdavikia. Hopefully FIFA governance reduces the cheating chances. I don't think Karimi has much management prowess but Mahdavikia does. I really want them to win. I prefer them to the other three and hopefully they could win and bring about positive change. Mahdavikia could coach Karimi on acting more professional.

Go Karimi/Mahdavikia!

Comment

How does the voting work? anyone have the full karimi interview to share?

Comment

Here is the venue where it will be held (saloneh ejlaaseh saraan).

It will be broadcasted live on instagram starting at 9:00 am Tehran Time (12:30 am EST, 9:30 pm PST). See the links here:

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7496/%D9%BE%...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

https://www.instagram.com/iran_football_federation/

Here is a clip on Ali Karimi's candidacy.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/228...8C%D9%88%D9%86

Comment

I think the votes mostly come from local football associations. Most of these have been picked by people in the Kaffashian/Taj era. As such, I believe Hashemi and Co. will get the most votes.

Its basically run the same way FIFA is ... its really hard to beat the establishment.

Comment

voting is on right now live on insta

Comment

its over Karimi has lost bad. only got votes from vahid hashemian and ehsan hajsafi

Comment

OMFG, it has started, Aziz khadem and Hashemi leading big now as expected

Comment

is khadem relative to the wrestlers khadem?

Comment

Final Standing

Khadem 35
                      Hashemi 24
                      Ajorloo 18
                      Karimi 9
                      Last edited by Essi; 02-28-2021, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Karimi and Ajorloo out. Hashemi and Khadem to final round. I think there will be voting between these two do determine the winner.

Comment

Azizi Khadem, appointed the Next President of Football Federation.

Comment

There was never any doubt in anyone's mind who knows IR in the slightest that Karimi and Kia had no chance.

Comment

Let's continue here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...esident-of-IFF

Comment

Working...
                              X