Rest in peace Ali Ansarian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    was he by any chance in close contact with minavand in prior weeks ..? or one of those carrying/touching his jenazze and standing right over the body as it was being descended in ghabr ?
    i mean i'm as upset as many about his untimely passing and dont wanna be insensitive, but the folks who are gonna organizing Ansarian's burial ceremony better take more careful approach to it than those who handled Minavand's ..... pics from his burial ceremony screamed of a super-spreader event...!! even with many attendees loosely sporting some cheap chinese knock off KN95 masks .... hugging and fisting each other in close proximity .... these silly affectionado antics of ours need to take a pause at least until were done with this fking virus and the authorities need to much better organizing such events in a much safer manor..!!
    He was hospitalized at almost the same time frame so he did not attend Minavand's funeral. I don't know if he was in close contact with Minavand before both of them were hospitalized at close time proximity to each other. In general, everyone around the world needs to be extremely cautious. Even if we are vaccinated there could still be more infectious variants going around against which we may not know how immune the vaccine makes us and how infectious could we still be. Please continue to social distance and wear a mask everyone plus only staying in close contact with your own pod/bubble even if you have received a full dose of vaccine(s).

Comment

This is really sad. May he RIP. My condolences to his family and fans.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

was he by any chance in close contact with minavand in prior weeks ..?
        Yes unfortunately, they were together in one studio for derbi just this past January. 29:10 talking about their desires 😔

https://youtu.be/IS-xiHoSXhc?t=1750

Comment

so sad. I pray for his mother especially during this time.

Doing these damn in person shows at the studio in a time like this is just so out of touch with reality

Comment

May he Rest In Peace.
            His poor mother!

Comment

Was still a young man , so sad , my thoughts are with his family. May he rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbakhsh
                Let us not forget that it was an Iranian Airline linked to terrorism that spread the virus to Iran.
                Its early but we have a strong contender for worst post of 2021 already.

Comment

Rest in peace champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha
                    It’s not....posts deleted and warning sent.
                    Thank you Ghermez Agha, if you could please can you delete my post above as well as I don't have access to delete anything using the Tapatalk app. I'd rather that comment I quoted not even be on display. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                      Thank you Ghermez Agha, if you could please can you delete my post above as well as I don't have access to delete anything using the Tapatalk app. I'd rather that comment I quoted not even be on display. Thanks
                      No problem - convo deleted
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is just so unfair and heartbreaking. Two national champion gone in a matter of a week.

RIP

Comment

So saddened by these back-to-back passing of 2 of our great footballers. My they both Rest In Peace. Hard to believe how 2 fairly young former professional footballers succumbed to this damn COVID19 [emoji20][emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

was he by any chance in close contact with minavand in prior weeks ..? or one of those carrying/touching his jenazze and standing right over the body as it was being descended in ghabr ?

i mean i'm as upset as many about his untimely passing and dont wanna be insensitive, but the folks who are gonna organizing Ansarian's burial ceremony better take more careful approach to it than those who handled Minavand's ..... pics from his burial ceremony screamed of a super-spreader event...!! even with many attendees loosely sporting some cheap chinese knock off KN95 masks .... hugging and fisting each other in close proximity .... these silly affectionado antics of ours need to take a pause at least until were done with this fking virus and the authorities need to much better organizing such events in a much safer manor..!!
                            I believe I read somewhere that everyone in that jam-packed TV studio got the virus. All survived, except for these 2 great souls. Rooheshoon shaad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heartbreaking news So unfair to lose these two great young men to this awful virus. RIP </3
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

May he rest in peace, so sad.
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X