Rest in peace Ali Ansarian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest in peace Ali Ansarian

He just passed away due to COVID. We lost two former TM players in the span of a week.

OMG him too??? Khoda biamorzatesh

Comment

روحش شاد

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Very sad news....
        My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Terrible news had so much life ahead of him like minavand may he RIP
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Rohesh Shad .....

Comment

only 43! Roohesh shad bashe.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

ffs another one.. wtf is going on..!!

Comment

روحش شاد

Comment

Very sad news. My thoughts are with his family and other's whose lives have been tainted by this virus.

Comment

*إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends and to the football community in what's been a difficult time with the death of two loved members of the community.

I pray that God grants his mother patience in this difficult time as it's always more difficult for a parent to lose their child.

I hope and pray that this awful virus will soon be rid of the world and no more of our Iranian brothers and sisters or fellow human beings dying because of it.

Stay safe everyone.

Comment

روحش شاد

Comment

May Ali Ansarian's loving memory continue to live in all hearts. My condolences to his family and the football community.

Comment

was he by any chance in close contact with minavand in prior weeks ..? or one of those carrying/touching his jenazze and standing right over the body as it was being descended in ghabr ?

i mean i'm as upset as many about his untimely passing and dont wanna be insensitive, but the folks who are gonna organizing Ansarian's burial ceremony better take more careful approach to it than those who handled Minavand's ..... pics from his burial ceremony screamed of a super-spreader event...!! even with many attendees loosely sporting some cheap chinese knock off KN95 masks .... hugging and fisting each other in close proximity .... these silly affectionado antics of ours need to take a pause at least until were done with this fking virus and the authorities need to much better organizing such events in a much safer manor..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              was he by any chance in close contact with minavand in prior weeks ..? or one of those carrying/touching his jenazze and standing right over the body as it was being descended in ghabr ?

i mean i'm as upset as many about his untimely passing and dont wanna be insensitive, but the folks who are gonna organizing Ansarian's burial ceremony better take more careful approach to it than those who handled Minavand's ..... pics from his burial ceremony screamed of a super-spreader event...!! even with many attendees loosely sporting some cheap chinese knock off KN95 masks .... hugging and fisting each other in close proximity .... these silly affectionado antics of ours need to take a pause at least until were done with this fking virus and the authorities need to much better organizing such events in a much safer manor..!!
                              they worked together on seda sima. That whole studio needs to be locked down.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                              X