No announcement yet.

Rest in peace Ali Ansarian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been a devastatingly sad 10 days for the football.

As someone who started watching footy in late 90s and early 00s at their peak as a small teenager, I remember seeing Ansarian and Minavand almost weekly on TV, Ansarian even more as he played domestically.

One of my favourite players at childhood...just loved his gheyrati style...him and Rahbarifard were one hell of a CB pairing.

Watching that derby special really stings now...but I hope if one positive thing comes from the extremely dark last 8 days for Iranian football, is that some people will wake up to the BS that is Praying, or water of torbat of imam hussein and such.

Knowledge and science of 1 Kafer >>>>>>>>>>>>> Prayers of 85 million Muslims in this case.

Don't know Ansarian personally ofc, but he always seemed like a really cool and interesting and khosh-mashrab guy, even from the first time I saw him acting in Zire Asemane Shahr...really sad

khoda be madaresh sabr bede

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
      This has been a devastatingly sad 10 days for the football.

As someone who started watching footy in late 90s and early 00s at their peak as a small teenager, I remember seeing Ansarian and Minavand almost weekly on TV, Ansarian even more as he played domestically.

One of my favourite players at childhood...just loved his gheyrati style...him and Rahbarifard were one hell of a CB pairing.

Watching that derby special really stings now...but I hope if one positive thing comes from the extremely dark last 8 days for Iranian football, is that some people will wake up to the BS that is Praying, or water of torbat of imam hussein and such.

Knowledge and science of 1 Kafer >>>>>>>>>>>>> Prayers of 85 million Muslims in this case.

Don't know Ansarian personally ofc, but he always seemed like a really cool and interesting and khosh-mashrab guy, even from the first time I saw him acting in Zire Asemane Shahr...really sad

khoda be madaresh sabr bede
      This is such a stupid post... You're hijacking a thread for your own agenda again.... If only you would have stopped your message after the 1st paragraph then no issues as you would have been paying your respects for Ali Ansarian!

And why are you saying "khoda be madaresh sabr bede" when you're using your post to disagree with whole concept of "khoda"... You have clearly not thought about your post at all and I don't understand why individuals like yourself like to divert a thread away from their main cause...

Comment

^ I am not hijacking this thread. There is every chance Ali and Mehrdad would be alive now if we had competent governance that didn't reject cure and solutions based on ideological reasons. but of course you get triggered since you've openly admit you support the ruling elites in Iran. Good for you.

and I use khoda, because there is a very high chance khoda exists...and the woman definitely believes in it, so if that's so, I hope he/she gives strength to the mother.

anyways, I don't want to turn this into political or religious one.

May he and Mehrdad both rest in peace. Very very sad loss

be safe everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          ^ I am not hijacking this thread. There is every chance Ali and Mehrdad would be alive now if we had competent governance that didn't reject cure and solutions based on ideological reasons. but of course you get triggered since you've openly admit you support the ruling elites in Iran. Good for you.

and I use khoda, because there is a very high chance khoda exists...and the woman definitely believes in it, so if that's so, I hope he/she gives strength to the mother.

anyways, I don't want to turn this into political or religious one.

May he and Mehrdad both rest in peace. Very very sad loss

be safe everyone.
          Unfortunately you already did turn the thread into a political/religious one by your first and second post, so don't play the victim... If you've got issues, make a thread elsewhere and discuss your issues instead of ruining a thread made to pay tribute and respect for Ali Ansarian or others!

Comment

One of the best ways to celebrates one's life is to see them laugh and be fully self-expressed. That was definitely true about Ali Ansarian. This is really funny. Your loving and laughing memory will continue to live in my heart Ali Ansarian!

Comment

Jaadoogar's goal today in the memorial match for Minavand and Ansarian. He still has it in him. It's a beauty.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/228...8C%D9%85%DB%8C

Comment

^jesus, che chaghalooe shodan hamashoon..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  ^jesus, che chaghalooe shodan hamashoon..!!
                  Only Mohammad Khakpour, Karim Bagheri and Ali Karimi seem to have avoided massive weight gain.
                  Karim Bagheri, God bless him, seems to be the only one who can also move pretty well still.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Only Mohammad Khakpour, Karim Bagheri and Ali Karimi seem to have avoided massive weight gain.
                    Karim Bagheri, God bless him, seems to be the only one who can also move pretty well still.
                    Badan e Tork the secret weapon lool!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Aslo Mehdi Hasheminasab and Kazemian seemed very fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Jaadoogar's goal today in the memorial match for Minavand and Ansarian. He still has it in him. It's a beauty.
                        https://video.varzesh3.com/video/228...8C%D9%85%DB%8C
                        Lol still a better finisher than most of the current players we have in Perspolis... Man i miss seeing Karimi play!

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                          Unfortunately you already did turn the thread into a political/religious one by your first and second post, so don't play the victim... If you've got issues, make a thread elsewhere and discuss your issues instead of ruining a thread made to pay tribute and respect for Ali Ansarian or others!
                          It's crazy if you think about it. All around the world people, young and old, are dying from the coronavirus. But the only country in the world where the coronavirus is being politicized is our beloved Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Aslo Mehdi Hasheminasab and Kazemian seemed very fit.
                            Same with Mirzapour, he always seemed to be very into weightlifting

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              It's crazy if you think about it. All around the world people, young and old, are dying from the coronavirus. But the only country in the world where the coronavirus is being politicized is our beloved Iran.
                              Oh really my friend! I assume you don't live in the US and you have not seen what Trump and his supporters did in the past year. If you do live in the US, its probably a good idea to come out of the cave with a mask and make sure you socially distance.

Comment

https://youtu.be/LOGunsFyh20
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X