Iman Salimi @ SKF Sered (Slovakia) 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    Yes but at least it has better facilities and better chances to move to another country from there, at least im sure showing your quality to better teams is easier than if you play in Iran.
    The facilities in Eastern Europe are pretty crappy. Also, if it's about the facilities then he might as well have joined any team in the Qatari second division where even there the football level is higher than Slovakia, they have great facilities in the Qatari second division. Most importantly, your thesis is incorrect. No club will scout him from the amateur club he signed for in Slovakia, but if he had moved to Perspolis he would have had a really good chance to get called up for Team Melli which would increase his chances of playing in a professional league in Europe. Even Alipour went to Portugal directly from Perspolis while never playing for Team Melli. The chances of Salimi moving to let's Portugal from Slovakia are close to zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      The facilities in Eastern Europe are pretty crappy. Also, if it's about the facilities then he might as well have joined any team in the Qatari second division where even there the football level is higher than Slovakia, they have great facilities in the Qatari second division. Most importantly, your thesis is incorrect. No club will scout him from the amateur club he signed for in Slovakia, but if he had moved to Perspolis he would have had a really good chance to get called up for Team Melli which would increase his chances of playing in a professional league in Europe. Even Alipour went to Portugal directly from Perspolis while never playing for Team Melli. The chances of Salimi moving to let's Portugal from Slovakia are close to zero.
      Thanks for the update.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        Ofcourse professor: Moldova, Lithuania, Estonia, Malta, Albania, Bosnia, Andorra, Northern Ireland, Latvia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Luxembourg, San Marino, Faroe Islands, ao. Truth is that the football leagues in these countries are not even Azadegan level. But due to the inferiority complex going on here, the popular opinion might be that the U15 team in any random club from let's say Moldova will beat any PGPL team, because Europe bro, Europe so amazing bro. But these sentiments are pretty far from reality and have more to do with other psychological factors.
        Since you can't take an L and just move on.
        A) You put the Pakistani and Indian football league in the same basket. You can't expect people to take you seriously when make a comparison like that. The Indian league is La Liga compared to the Pakistan Premier League. They (Pakistan) don't even bother participating in the AFC cup ( not the champion's league, the cup ).

B)
        These are the top departures for the Slovak league this season:

These are the top departures of the Indian league this season:

C) Moldova, Lithuania, Estonia, Malta, Albania, Bosnia, Andorra, Northern Ireland, Latvia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Luxembourg, San Marino, Faroe Islands are not even comparable with each other.

D) Noone here is under the impression that the Slovak league is amazing or that any given team from those countries would win the PGPL, but their argument is that sorting out a visa/deal to a better league from within the E.U is simpler than it is to do from Iran, especially when you take Covid related travel restrictions into factor.

So even as skeptical as I'm about this move, I have to say you are being performatively nationalistic here and the comparisons you made undermine the non-point you are trying to make.

Comment

I think even andrez Sporar transferred directly from slovakian league to Sporting CP last january... for a decent sum of money too. He doesnt even start for slovenian national team.

Anyways, we are not even hoping salimi makes a transfer like that. Realistically if he plays regularly for a midtable danish, croatian, even polish team (let alone Portugal,Belgium,etc) he will be in contention for TM callup in the future and a good option to have considering age/room for growth.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Since you can't take an L and just move on.
            A) You put the Pakistani and Indian football league in the same basket. You can't expect people to take you seriously when make a comparison like that. The Indian league is La Liga compared to the Pakistan Premier League. They (Pakistan) don't even bother participating in the AFC cup ( not the champion's league, the cup ).
            B)
            These are the top departures for the Slovak league this season:

These are the top departures of the Indian league this season:

C) Moldova, Lithuania, Estonia, Malta, Albania, Bosnia, Andorra, Northern Ireland, Latvia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Luxembourg, San Marino, Faroe Islands are not even comparable with each other.
            D) Noone here is under the impression that the Slovak league is amazing or that any given team from those countries would win the PGPL, but their argument is that sorting out a visa/deal to a better league from within the E.U is simpler than it is to do from Iran, especially when you take Covid related travel restrictions into factor.
            So even as skeptical as I'm about this move, I have to say you are being performatively nationalistic here and the comparisons you made undermine the non-point you are trying to make.
            Oh no member "The" tells me to move on after having lost, just exactly what i have i lost? Don't take yourself too seriously now. First of all your claim of me being performatively nationalistic is just your silly way to undermine my observation that the PGPL is indeed much stronger than the Slovakian league as well as the other leagues i mentioned in my previous post. So stick to football, i can also "analyse" your posts regarding Iranian football by your postmodernist or neo-marxist views but let's not go there.

A) The Azadegan league is stronger than the Indian league.

B) The Azadegan league is stronger than the Slovakian league.

C) The Azadegan league is stronger than the weak European leagues i mentioned (Andorra, Estonia etc).

D) Are you claiming it's wise for a player to go to an amateur Slovakian club for a Visa lol? Every player who has gone from the Iranian football league directly to play professional football in various European leagues got a visa so that's another silly argument. I'll get back to you after 5 months to see where Salimi is in his career after playing for this amateur Slovakian club.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Clean sheet + 2-0 Victory for Sered. Their first clean sheet victory since early December.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Full match replay

https://huste.joj.sk/futbal/slovensk...ovce-skf-sered
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Played 30min in 5/0 loss against leader slovan Bratislava

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Played 30min in 5/0 loss against leader slovan Bratislava
                      He played well. His teammates are really bad. Thankfully he's leaving in May.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                        Any word on if he has any European offers lined up when he departs in May?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Any word on if he has any European offers lined up when he departs in May?
                          Too soon to say but I'm sure he will.
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Lost 1/0. He started the game

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                              i havent followed this but his contract goes out in may ore we hope he will leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                                i havent followed this but his contract goes out in may ore we hope he will leave?
                                Contract expires May 31st.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X