No announcement yet.

Iman Salimi @ SKF Sered (Slovakia) 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europe is Europe, im happy for each iranian player who leaves iran to europe.

Comment

Time will tell if he made the right choice.

If he gets to any semi decent league (denmark, croatia, sweden, etc) he will be in with a very high chance of regular TM callups. 24 is young for a central defender. Given what I have seen from some of his games I think he could be a very solid defender in europe and his actual level is not too far off somebody like majid.

IF not he goes back to being an above average PGPL CB in 5 months time. And probably he will get to go to PP as yahya was high on him and tractor/his clause he could only leave to europe were preventing that transfer.

Not sure what this drama is of he should have gone to azadegan lol, he was a starter for tractor and had PP offer so...

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        Yeah i'm sure AC milan will come knocking on the door of SKF Sered for Salimi. Come on let's be realistic here, the Slovakian league is semi professional at best.

Playing in the second division of Iran would have even been better because one the Azadegan league is stronger than the Slovakian league, and two playing in Azadegan would potentially attract the interest of PGPL clubs.

People bringing the Shahab Zahedi and Iceland argument are mistaken as strikers stand out and attract interest if they score many goals, a defender who plays really really well in an amateur league such as the Slovakian (at a small club with a stadium of 3000 capacity) still won't get offers as he is playing football at a low level, at 24 years of age. Salimi's football career is pretty much over.
        Again with the exaggerations??? Really??? Who said anything about AC Milan or a top European league/team???? You’re seriously going out of your way to make yourself not be taken seriously here.

If you want to argue about the Slovakian league level of play that’s fine but calling it semi professional, again, is another exaggeration on top of all of the other exaggerations you’ve shared.

He had offers from Persepolis among many other PGPL teams he was called to TM not too long ago and despite our reliable friends here working with him you’re trying to spin it off as he could have gone to Azadegan to get PGPL interest???

If you don’t want to follow him again you don’t have to but please save everyone some brain cells and hold the outlandish comments of saying someone’s career is over who is just getting himself started.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
          Oh just be quiet

You're too stupid to be in this thread so kindly leave and contribute your nonsense to a different thread, cheers pal.
          Watch your mouth. I'm sharing my opinion in this thread like everyone else. You have no arguments (probably because you're not so bright) if you don't like my argument of why i think it's not a good move to play in the mighty Slovakian league then tough luck.

Are you seriously telling me not to post in this thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Again with the exaggerations??? Really??? Who said anything about AC Milan or a top European league/team???? You’re seriously going out of your way to make yourself not be taken seriously here.
            If you want to argue about the Slovakian league level of play that’s fine but calling it semi professional, again, is another exaggeration on top of all of the other exaggerations you’ve shared.
            He had offers from Persepolis among many other PGPL teams he was called to TM not too long ago and despite our reliable friends here working with him you’re trying to spin it off as he could have gone to Azadegan to get PGPL interest???
            If you don’t want to follow him again you don’t have to but please save everyone some brain cells and hold the outlandish comments of saying someone’s career is over who is just getting himself started.
            First of all i don't care if you take me seriously or not. I merely stated that the Slovakian league is very weak and that even the Azadegan league is stronger. Go watch the Slovakian league and then come argue how strong it is.

If Salimi rejected Perspolis or other PGPL clubs to play for an amateur club then that's not very smart of him is it? If he had gone to Perspolis he could get invited to TM and eventually move to a much better league. Probably not Italy or Germany but for sure Belgium, Greece, Portugal, Turkey etc. He is a talented defender and way too good to play in SLovakia for a small amateur club. There is zero chance he'll move to a decent league from there or get invited to TM.

Comment

Watch your mouth. I'm sharing my opinion in this thread like everyone else. You have no arguments (probably because you're not so bright) if you don't like my argument of why i think it's not a good move to play in the mighty Slovakian league then tough luck.

Are you seriously telling me not to post in this thread lol
              You're proper weird.
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                  You're proper weird.
                  Why do you engage in a discussion when you have no arguments?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    Europe is Europe, im happy for each iranian player who leaves iran to europe.
                    Europe is Europe? There are countries in Europe where the football level is similar to Pakistan or India and Slovakia is one of those places.

Comment

Why do you engage in a discussion when you have no arguments?
                      Because I don't need arguments, I have facts that I already shared.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Europe is Europe? There are countries in Europe where the football level is similar to Pakistan or India and Slovakia is one of those places.
                        Slovakia same as India & Pakistan, please!!

where? call another country by name, amuse me.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

People say Europe is Europe. I’ve never seen the Slovakian League but given the way many people think here, since it’s Europe, it’s automatically better than the IPL, which is nonsense. I don’t see anyone hyping up the Iranian players playing on Azerbaijan, so why the Slovakian League?

Don’t get me wrong, I hope this kid plays well and gets himself into a descent league

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                            People say Europe is Europe. I’ve never seen the Slovakian League but given the way many people think here, since it’s Europe, it’s automatically better than the IPL, which is nonsense. I don’t see anyone hyping up the Iranian players playing on Azerbaijan, so why the Slovakian League?
                            Don’t get me wrong, I hope this kid plays well and gets himself into a descent league
                            Who hyped it up?

Again, it seems like most ppl who were encouraged by the move have the information and context to realize he had pretty much paid money to get the heck out of Iran and PGPL in order to build a career for himself in Europe. That’s the difference, other ppl are disregarding the context and information and coming up with outlandish comments to make. I don’t see anyone has argued it’s a quality league or a good place for legionnaires to go to.

As fans of Salimi, we can have a thread here to support him and follow his progression....that’s all we’re doing here, no hype.
                            Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 02-04-2021, 11:08 AM.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yes but at least it has better facilities and better chances to move to another country from there, at least im sure showing your quality to better teams is easier than if you play in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                Slovakia same as India & Pakistan, please!!

where? call another country by name, amuse me.
                                Ofcourse professor: Moldova, Lithuania, Estonia, Malta, Albania, Bosnia, Andorra, Northern Ireland, Latvia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Luxembourg, San Marino, Faroe Islands, ao. Truth is that the football leagues in these countries are not even Azadegan level. But due to the inferiority complex going on here, the popular opinion might be that the U15 team in any random club from let's say Moldova will beat any PGPL team, because Europe bro, Europe so amazing bro. But these sentiments are pretty far from reality and have more to do with other psychological factors.

Comment

Working...
                                X