No announcement yet.

Iman Salimi @ SKF Sered (Slovakia) 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't he doing this to get registrated within UEFA, so his next move is going to be much easier? Just asking.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      Huge setback for his football career, how do you go from Tractor to a small Slovakian club that finished 9th (out of 12 clubs) last season and played in the second division of Slovakia two seasons ago? Even if he had gone to a club in the Azadegan league that would have been better. I'm afraid we'll never hear from this guy again, it's a shame because from what i have seen of him he is a talented defender.
      Mate calm down its literally a 4-5 month contract with the prospect of going to a better league.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        isn't he doing this to get registrated within UEFA, so his next move is going to be much easier? Just asking.
        Yes mainly to get a European Visa to make his next move bureaucratically easier.

His contract expires on May 31st so that's about 4 months. Then he's going somewhere better, some people need to CALM DOWN
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Is it really worth following this guy in a semi professional league? It should be merged with the Iranians in Europe thread in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Is it really worth following this guy in a semi professional league? It should be merged with the Iranians in Europe thread in my opinion.
            It's not semi professional though, I don't know where you got that from.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Salimi is taking a calculated risk. I think he is fed up with IPL football mafia and he is taking his chances else where. He has a very short window of opportunity to shine and maybe take a step up to Greece or maybe even Belgium if he does extremely well. I stand for him to make it. This is a gutsy move.

Go Iman!

Comment

Not to mention, Shahab Zahedi who spent TWO entire seasons playing in ICELAND. A lot of you love him now

Iman Salimi is literally going to be in this team for 4 months. I don't understand the ridiculous negativity.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

On top of that. Iman sacked his agent last week and got a new one. The last one failed to find him a club and to make matters worse Tractor filed a law suit against him for the contract termination - which IFF ignored and said Iman was in the right.

He had numerous Visa issues and couldn't leave the country.

He deserves this break. Let him play and move in the summer.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

You guys with your negativity just either haven’t followed his situation or are just stating outlandish/ridiculous things that nobody will take seriously. 4-5 month move for him to get playing time, confidence, and fitness back up in Europe. Sure not the “Europe” that we are used to but it’s better than any other realistic alternative of getting stuck in Iran. Wish this guy luck or plz find another thread to keep yourselves busy in!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      it really is kind of bizarre that he had to go to this low of a level first considering the supposed "interest" he had.
                      Usually, the "interest" is manufactured by unreliable sources. At the end of the day you'll find out that there is two types of scenarios that can bring Iranian players to Europe. One is if there's a diamond in the rough like Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, or Mohammadi. In these cases, the club scouts them in youth tournaments and usually, there is a manager at the club who takes them under their wing and it pays off usually.
                      The second type of transfers is when the agent finds a club for the Iranian player through the connections that they have with a club. Iman Salimi has the same agent as Reza Asadi. Their agent, an Iranian-Austrian, has a lot of clients in two Austrian clubs and one Slovakian club. So it is no surprise to find Reza Asadi in St. Polten and Iman Salimi in SKF Sered. At the end of the day, it turns out that football is also about connections!
                      sigpic

Comment

^^ True!
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
                          Iman Salimi has the same agent as Reza Asadi. Their agent, an Iranian-Austrian, has a lot of clients in two Austrian clubs and one Slovakian club. So it is no surprise to find Reza Asadi in St. Polten and Iman Salimi in SKF Sered. At the end of the day, it turns out that football is also about connections!
                          Actually he only just signed with this agent this week. Nima Modyr was his agent up until then and he was actually the one who originally got him this offer from Sered. He was rejecting offers from clubs in Greece, Sweden and Denmark based on very minimal details that was frustrating Iman and he decided to part ways with him.
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Do you think the team is stronger than let's say tractor?
                            What a question haha. I reckon you have mistaken Iran for Guam. Any Azadegan club would win the Slovakian championship, let alone Tractor or other PGPL teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              HUGE exaggeration come on....
                              You can’t actually think playing in second division of Iran will get him farther than top division of Slovakia. If you follow his story the club has made a promise to help him find another European club this summer. That’s much more than any club in all of Iran can say they try to do for their players.
                              Yeah i'm sure AC milan will come knocking on the door of SKF Sered for Salimi. Come on let's be realistic here, the Slovakian league is semi professional at best.

Playing in the second division of Iran would have even been better because one the Azadegan league is stronger than the Slovakian league, and two playing in Azadegan would potentially attract the interest of PGPL clubs.

People bringing the Shahab Zahedi and Iceland argument are mistaken as strikers stand out and attract interest if they score many goals, a defender who plays really really well in an amateur league such as the Slovakian (at a small club with a stadium of 3000 capacity) still won't get offers as he is playing football at a low level, at 24 years of age. Salimi's football career is pretty much over.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                Yeah i'm sure AC milan will come knocking on the door of SKF Sered for Salimi. Come on let's be realistic here, the Slovakian league is semi professional at best.
                                Playing in the second division of Iran would have even been better because one the Azadegan league is stronger than the Slovakian league, and two playing in Azadegan would potentially attract the interest of PGPL clubs.
                                People bringing the Shahab Zahedi and Iceland argument are mistaken as strikers stand out and attract interest if they score many goals, a defender who plays really really well in an amateur league such as the Slovakian (at a small club with a stadium of 3000 capacity) still won't get offers as he is playing football at a low level, at 24 years of age. Salimi's football career is pretty much over.
                                Oh just be quiet

You're too stupid to be in this thread so kindly leave and contribute your nonsense to a different thread, cheers pal.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X