Mehrdad Minavand Passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

روحش شاد

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

May his Soul Rest in Peace. This one is a deeply sad one for sure with only 45 years. Will never forget with how much passion he played for our TM. This really makes me sad.

Comment

So sad. may he rest in peace
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Roohat shad Mehrdad Minavand.

Comment

RIP rohesh shad
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Indeed, sad news. He was very young and could have many good years to positively affect our football.

Players who visited him in hospital should check their condition.

A friend of mine passed away from Corona, I called and offered my condolences. One should not take a chance.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

what is really hard to take is that his situation had stabilized to some degree. Oxygen levels and other indicators back to ok levels.

Then he has random pulmonary embolism today!

It seems this clotting is becoming more and more familiar as one of the effects of covids attack on the lungs.

So sad to see one so young succumb to this and an ex pro at that, shows just how dangerous it can be.

Comment

^yea man, my whole family just got through this shitt over xmas.....!
                  luckily it was probably small viral load ? or something ? and all of us for most part recovered after a couple of weeks of having mostly cold/flue like symptoms (mostly sinus drainage and sore throat, slight chest congestion and little fatigue..!)
                  started with my older daughter probably getting exposed at her school..? feeling an ear infection and sore throat for a few days before i find out about it ....took her to doc office, stupid nurse practitioner said it was probably common cold and gave her some antibiotics and soodafed..! she told me next day that she was loosing her sense of smell and taste... figured she was being dramatic ... told her to avoid the rest of the family by staying in her room and no school until she recovers .... which was more like reward to her..!
                  apparently my wife gets similarly sick a day or two after her initial symptoms and i they dont tell me about it cause they knew i freak out and try to get her to quit cheerleading/gymnastic bs ..and if i had it my way in school learning all together..!
                  off course i got similar symptoms shortly after mostly just sore throat and runny nose ....on and off getting worse and better..!
                  then the next day or 2 on Xmas eve my wife is scheduled for a Covid test few days prior to a routine surgery at the hospital and few hours after the test they call her to tell her that she is Positive and she needs to quarantine.... so like i freak out and isolate everyone in the home each to a room and area and schedule covid test for the earliest available after the xmas weekend on Monday at the CVS pharmacy .. ... same night my younger daughter (big momas girl) crawls into our bed with her overnight ... next day im furious with my wife for not taking the situation seriously and off course the next day my young daughter wakes up with her eyes puffed up and feeling fatigue mostly but not much else..!!?
                  on monday she tests positive and oddly my older daughter who started the sick cycle tests negative and so do i..!!
                  my wife tests positive the next day again ... and my older daughter and i both test negative again
                  scheduled a blood test for my older daughter next to look for Antibodies and that comes back positive ...! saying she has antibodies for it but no longer the virus...! oddly the same Antibody test for me comes back negative, this after testing 3 times negative for COVID swab test throughout this whole 1-2 weeks period ...!! ??
                  anyways took another 3-5 days and both my young daughter and wife tested negative for COVID after each testing positive twice..!
                  whats odd is that i dont understand how i tested negative 4 times covid swab and once Antibody during that whole ordeal..?? wtf gives..? i did isolate myself more seriously than the others in the family ... but i was sleeping with the wifey the night before she first tested positive and had some of the similar symptoms as my older daughter ..!? the only think i can think of is that sometimes last March or so shortly after COVID was going viral all over the media, i went though a weird sever exhaustion and fatigue ... was too afraid of getting tested back then fearing of forced isolation and blacklisted and shitt like that .... lol .... now in hindsight perhpas those lingering Antibodies perhaps helped me through that 2nd episode..?? fk i havent a clue..??

anyways we are all fine and be ghole nanam RIP hamamoon alan solo molo gondeh hastim..!! ( sadly she died last year in iran primarily from some noofoozat of a sorts ? which led to quick sever dementia and hallucinations..!! i suspect it was COVID ?? although she was tested at home negative for it once apparently..!?

anyway all that story aside... an ex worker of mine who was a very fit, strong guy (somewhat similar to Minavand?) in his early 50's now working in the local factory comes down with COVID a couple of months ago ...! He gives covid to his wife who already had all sorts of health issues from diabetics and multiple bypass heart surgeries and multiple troubled pregnancies ...! anyways long story short ... he was apparently experiencing similar to mine minor cold like symptoms and was handling it relatively fine Docs tell him to go home and just quarantine himself for couple of weeks ...so apparently was getting around and doing things at home ... so one day he tells his wife that he is feeling tired and sleepy going to sleep on the couch and the dude just dies while sleeping..!!
                  they are suspecting he had a heart attack or blood cloth ...sekteh? something ..??

his wife who was tested positive after him also having similarly to him rather mild cold symptoms and was isolating herself from him as much as possible recovers from the whole ordeal rather without any complications similar to our family..!? and she had all sorts of health problems apparently..!! Real bizarre how varied and sometimes unexplainable this fking Virus affects different folks ..!!?

anyways im real sad hearing of Mehrdad''s passing .. ! . my condolences to his family and all iranian football fans ...!! roohesh shaad..!

Comment

Peace and solace to his family and loved ones.

Comment

Bedrood Minavand, roohet shaad, ghahremaan.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Unbelievable. A friend of mine lost his parents in a timespan of three weeks. They were not as young as Minavand, but they also didn't really have any sort of disease. Just shows how unpredictable COVID 19 is.

Roohesh shad.
                        Last edited by ShirFarhad; 01-28-2021, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Minavand was on of my favorite Players. Ruhesh Shad

Comment

Rest in Peace 😔, so man memories with the Team of 98

Comment

A great footballer and a gentleman. RIP Mehrdad 🙏

Please let the proper vaccine reach the innocent People of Iran.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

https://www.sturmnetz.at/ruhe-in-fri...and-1975-2020/

Beautiful article by a Graz fansite. LASK Linz and Karlsruhe (german Bundesliga) also wanted to sign him after the WC in France.

By the way still no statement from Charleroi..? Even though he only played there for half a season one would expect a statement especially cause the club is/was iranian owned...

Comment

Working...
                                X