AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Tough unfortunate draw for Esteghlal, but anything can happen in a one legged match on neutral field.
    Perspolis has a favorable draw, but it will be away so that can be a bit tricky.
    Tractor in a tough situation. I don't like their chances unless they bring in some fresh transfers in.

Comment

not sure how many injuries they have but Al Hilal offense is stacked with foreign players!

Gomis, Giovinco, Vietto, Carrillo, Marega. Even the Saudi players Al Hilal have are good and represent the national team

now they also have former Monaco manager Leonardo Jardim. Esteghlal have their work cut out for them

Comment

I just hope TS don’t get embarrassed…..they are really in shambles and from a talent perspective are super limited. Polar opposite of their Saudi counterpart who on paper have some superb players like pity martinez, hamdallah (3 time golden boot winner), Vincent Aboukar (the guy Taremi replaced at Porto, Cameroon international).

^ that forward line is gonna have a field day with khanzadeh and Hadi mohammadi who for even PGPL standards aren’t good defenders.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
        X