No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome performance by Foolad as expected. This is what great and strong management can bring to you. During the transfer season esteghlal wanted to grab Nekounam but Azari denied them. They tried to bring force but he denied them like a man.

Foolad's weak point to consider. Everytime nekounam takes out chima and Patosi , the team literally sinks . Maybe if they were in the game against Al Sadd they would've won the game . Nekounam should really consider this.

Mashalah Khuzestan terekondeh

Comment

After AFC's f***up in selecting Saudi and India as hosts - all remaining games will apparently be held in Qatar. They should have done this for all games (including World Cup qualifiers), considering Qatar has all of the infrastructure in place for World Cup 2022.

Comment

Petition to make Qatar the host of world cup qualifying

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          That tractor D once again looks so soorakh....it’s BEYOND me how CQ ever saw something in khanzadeh and included him in a WC list and an AC....he has been so bad his whole career everywhere he has gone!
          Hadi Mohammadi is also not a strong CB, below the average standard for PGPL if we’re being honest.
          Not sure when you posted this,but it should be after their first match. They did the necessary adjustment.
          I actually found Khanzadeh very solid. and overall their defense did very well. Their CB were quite solid, Akhbari followed by Abbadzadeh and Khanzadeh and Akbari Imani were their best players. Tikdari was also impressive and it shows Skocic watch the league.
          I think as team they defended well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            After AFC's f***up in selecting Saudi and India as hosts - all remaining games will apparently be held in Qatar. They should have done this for all games (including World Cup qualifiers), considering Qatar has all of the infrastructure in place for World Cup 2022.
            Keeping Iran from qualifying for the WC is a high priority for the AFC leaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Not sure when you posted this,but it should be after their first match. They did the necessary adjustment.
              I actually found Khanzadeh very solid. and overall their defense did very well. Their CB were quite solid, Akhbari followed by Abbadzadeh and Khanzadeh and Akbari Imani were their best players. Tikdari was also impressive and it shows Skocic watch the league.
              I think as team they defended well.
              Actually, if you watch the Pakhtakor first two goals in their comeback in the first leg against Tractor, they were both clearly Imani's fault. He just ran by the side of goal scorers and not even challenged them as if he was jogging with his mate in the park. He even was partly responsible for the third goal. Imani has potential yet his failures in this match were big boo boos and perhaps that's why CQ stopped inviting him to TM. Americans have a saying: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Akbar Imani should learn and grow so that people don't just say yes he had potential but ...

Comment

Rumors from goal website that aguero will join al helal.
                Al helal also have a new coach (ex assistant of mourinho)

Comment

so many rumors about al hilal! its was Mossa marega and now its Aguero !
                  Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Rumors from goal website that aguero will join al helal.
                  Al helal also have a new coach (ex assistant of mourinho)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Leonardo Jardim will coach Al hilal. He coached Monaco and reached the semi final of UCL with them

Comment

Comment

when are the games?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              when are the games?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                              mid-September, after TM WCQ games.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                I don't see Tractor beating Al Nassr. I really hope that Ghayedi can lead Esteghlal against Al Hilal, but Marega will be tough. I see Persepolis going through easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X