AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    IPL is much more competitive this year and as i said Persepolis, Esteghlal, Foolad are in good shape, so hopefully all 4 Iranian teams qualify. Esteghlal and Foolad groups are tough though

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    I don't find SS group that difficult

Comment

This years ACL is possibly harder to qualify to next round. As only the top leaders of the groups and 3 runners up (with the highest points) will qualify to round of 16. However one good point to keep in mind is that the saudi teams that have qualified this season are probably at their weakest point (except al hilal ). for example Al Ahli has 7 consecutive Losses .

Esteghlal has al duhail which is very very strong compared to other teams. If SS can get 2 draws from al duhail and win other teams then I think they have good chance of qualifying.

Persepolis should easily top their group . Some weak teams in their group! Goa fc and Al Wahda

Foolad has a tough task but I think they can beat Al nassr and Al wehdat (jordon) . The only team which can cause trouble is Al sadd but hopefully foolad can qualify as second team if not first.

Traktor won't qualify simply because of their DF line and goalkeeper.
      Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Matches vs Saudi are never easy, even though Ahli struggles in their local league and are 7th or 8th.
        Duhail is the 2nd best team in Qatar or top 4-5 west Asian side maybe.
        And Shorta did well last year. Not really easy opponent.
        Considering only 1 team makes it directly, it is a tough group.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

If the matches are at a neutral venue, why do we need 2 round of matches? It should be 1 match and done. Tournament style.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Stupid AFC logic! The same logic that thinks its okay for us to play in dead heat in bahrain !

I mean if only one/two games was at neutral venue (e.g. porto vs chelsea) then i would understand but when all the games are played at neutral venue, then there should be only one game!
            Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            If the matches are at a neutral venue, why do we need 2 round of matches? It should be 1 match and done. Tournament style.

Comment

SS goal pretty clearly offside. Can't believe the AR missed this lol

Comment

Another angle

Comment

^^^^ those images don't show up for me .

But yea i was surprised to see the ref been on our side. Maybe its something do do with Betting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    [ATTACH]18929[/ATTACH]

Another angle
                    You must use the advance posting/editing option to be able to upload images not from the quick reply.
                    Last edited by webmaster; 04-17-2021, 03:31 PM.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Highlights

https://youtu.be/h_6j-WShMUY

Comment

Foolad game highlights

Last edited by webmaster; 04-17-2021, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Tractor highlights

Last edited by webmaster; 04-17-2021, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            Foold game highlights

https://youtu.be/VOkYLBEhdU4
                            derakhshanmehr was excellent

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              By watching the highlights, I feel Perspolis and Foolad play good all over. Esteghlal and Teraktor seem good in attack but bad in without the ball

Comment

That tractor D once again looks so soorakh....it’s BEYOND me how CQ ever saw something in khanzadeh and included him in a WC list and an AC....he has been so bad his whole career everywhere he has gone!

Hadi Mohammadi is also not a strong CB, below the average standard for PGPL if we’re being honest.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X