AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Abbaszadeh is a really odd player. Years ago I really thought he was going to be our next great forward, but he was inconsistent.
    He's a humble guy who goes home very summer and helps out his family farm.
    He is still scoring, and IMO he didn't get to where he deserved to be in his career. He had 1-2 years of struggling(between 2014-16) and that badly affected his career, since he is scoring on pretty regular base in Nassaji, Sapia and now Tractor.
    This is sadly the story of most of Iranian players, i mean look at Shahbazzadeh, he kind of reborn at 31. Abbaszadeh is around the same age, but as i said he was pretty consistent expect the last year at Persepolis and then Rah Ahan.
    24 goals with Nassaji in Azadegan, then 6 with Saipa in 17 games, 20 with Nassaji in IPL in 40 games, and now 9 with Tractor in 14 matches.
    This kid at least deserved few TM invitation when he was younger base on just his numbers. He is a spectacular and very athletic forward who can score goals from anywhere, inside and outside box, header, plus he runs his a$$ off...
    I love Persepolis but they didn't treat this kid fairly.....He is as good if not better than Alekasir.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He is still scoring, and IMO he didn't get to where he deserved to be in his career. He had 1-2 years of struggling(between 2014-16) and that badly affected his career, since he is scoring on pretty regular base in Nassaji, Sapia and now Tractor.
      This is sadly the story of most of Iranian players, i mean look at Shahbazzadeh, he kind of reborn at 31. Abbaszadeh is around the same age, but as i said he was pretty consistent expect the last year at Persepolis and then Rah Ahan.
      24 goals with Nassaji in Azadegan, then 6 with Saipa in 17 games, 20 with Nassaji in IPL in 40 games, and now 9 with Tractor in 14 matches.
      This kid at least deserved few TM invitation when he was younger base on just his numbers. He is a spectacular and very athletic forward who can score goals from anywhere, inside and outside box, header, plus he runs his a$$ off...
      I love Persepolis but they didn't treat this kid fairly.....He is as good if not better than Alekasir.
      Agree 100%.

Daei scouted him early and bough him in and used him alot but when Branko came in he stopped giving him chances !
      Very unfair considering some of the other forwards Peresepolis has signed before.

Comment

Agree with all the sentiments but I can’t recall a moment in time where abbaszadeh was not effective. Always had a super high work rate and a solid scoring record he is like the energized bunny he never used to run out of gas and was very physically tough.

He is one of the bigger wasted talents that truly never gets talked about....I don’t know the guys personality but from what I’ve read recently it’s hard to imagine such a humble and hard working guy could be anything but a gentleman. The question mark of where he went wrong or why he could not advance his career remains unanswered based on the information we have and I hope someone can ask him that now that he’s back in the spotlight on a big PGPL team.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Agree with all the sentiments but I can’t recall a moment in time where abbaszadeh was not effective. Always had a super high work rate and a solid scoring record he is like the energized bunny he never used to run out of gas and was very physically tough.

He is one of the bigger wasted talents that truly never gets talked about....I don’t know the guys personality but from what I’ve read recently it’s hard to imagine such a humble and hard working guy could be anything but a gentleman. The question mark of where he went wrong or why he could not advance his career remains unanswered based on the information we have and I hope someone can ask him that now that he’s back in the spotlight on a big PGPL team.
          What is frustrating, , he was good enough after 2016. I mean when guys like Ansari get few times invitation i don't get how this kid was ignored.
          At 30 he is still in a very good shape.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            What is frustrating, , he was good enough after 2016. I mean when guys like Ansari get few times invitation i don't get how this kid was ignored.
            At 30 he is still in a very good shape.

Ayyyymennn....he did everything Ansari did but better and more efficiently. Nobody had this guys back....vaghan heyf....

On the bright side, he seems to be aging very well and clearly has a lot left in the tank. Hope he keeps up the good work
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

is the SS game on IRIB 3 or varzesh? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                is the SS game on IRIB 3 or varzesh? thanks
                I watched it on Channel 3 using GLWiZ app.

Comment

https://youtu.be/oVva38-wYjE

Comment

https://youtu.be/K0MZ3StXntU
                    Ali karimi had an excellent performance vs al shorta tonight. Made both of the goals with driving runs into the box. He really in my opinion takes way too long on the ball and is way too slow off the ball if we are playing against euro calibre opposition, even the way he plays in these matches shows that. But for the asian level I think he is currently much more serviceable than Hajsafi and Nourollahi for sure, and should be the first option behind Ebrahimi-Ezatolahi axis.

Comment

Xavi and Nekounam

Comment

Not sure if anyone else has already posted this. Please cast your vote on AFC website. 3 Iranian players on the list woww

https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...chday-one-west

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

IPL is much more competitive this year and as i said Persepolis, Esteghlal, Foolad are in good shape, so hopefully all 4 Iranian teams qualify. Esteghlal and Foolad groups are tough though

Comment

Naderi deserves best player of match day 1....he was a total beast yesterday all over the pitch, best game of his entire career so far.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Performances are great, but I really hope our players don't have off days (as they often do) against Iraq and Bahrain in the summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X