Clear All

Persepolis Line up:
    assuming he plays Amiri as LB?

Lak

Nemati-Jalal-Kanani-Amiri
    Sarlak-Nourollahi
    Alishah-Torabi-Pahlavan
    Moghanloo

I preferred he starts Alekasi instead of Alishah, but i guess he needs more time ...

Comment

Perspolis is ahead 1-0 75th minute. Aleh-kasir came in for Alishah 10 minutes ago.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Tractor is wining 2-0. 60' minute now
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Persepolis 1 Al Wahda 0 (Full Time) Goal by Jalal Hosseini
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Tractor Pakhtakor:
            Min 53, (pen) Dejagah 1-0
            Min. 56, Abbaszadeh 2-0
            Pakhtaker is not the same as before.

*Big surprise: game ended 3-3
            Last edited by AIrani; 04-14-2021, 10:07 AM. Reason: Add
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Perspolis won 1-0. Tractor leading 2-0 in the second half. Here are the goals:

Perspolis 1-0, Seyed Jallal: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/231...8C%D9%86%DB%8C

Tractor 1-0, Ashkan Penalty SK: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/231...A7%DA%AF%D9%87

Tractor 2-0, Abbaszadeh, beautiful run, awesome shot: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/231...A7%D8%AF%D9%87

Go Perspolis!
              Go Tractor!

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                Tractor Pakhtakor:
                Min 53, (pen) Dejagah 1-0
                Min. 56, Abbaszadeh 2-0
                Pakhtaker is not the same as before.
                2-2 now nice jinx

Comment

Good win, but we need to improve our performance, especially our finishing is a lot to be desired, else we will struggle vs stronger teams. On the other side, I thought that Amiri's absence in offense was felt, he did a good job as LB though. I think Alekasir is not ready to play more than a half, but he showed glimpses of this quality. Remember, he didn't train with the team for 6 months.

Choosing India to host the ACL games is a bad decision. If not Iran, then Qatar and the UAE would've been much better hosts. All three teams that traveled there complained about the poor conditions. Also, the players were totally sweaty after just a couple few minutes due to the strong humidity.
                  Last edited by 04041374; 04-14-2021, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Typical Teraktor ter ter.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Good win, but we need to improve our performance, especially our finishing is a lot to be desired, else we will struggle vs stronger teams. On the other side, I thought that Amiri's absence in offense was felt, he did a good job as LB though. I think Alekasir is not ready to play more than a half, but he showed glimpses of this quality. Remember, he didn't train with the team for 6 months.

Choosing India to host the ACL games is a bad decision. If not Iran, then Qatar and the UAE would've been much better hosts. All three teams that traveled there complained about the poor conditions. Also, the players were totally sweaty after just a couple few minutes due to the strong humidity.
                      f***ing AFC.

Not to mention India isn't even really keeping track of COVID stats or are just lying.

I really don't get why Qatar wasn't made into a big host, considering they have all this world cup infrastructure already.

Comment

Pakhtakor came back and scored 3 goals and Abbaszadeh tied it in minute 85. Match ended 3-3. Coaches always say that 2-0 is the most dangerous lead especially when there is much time left for a come back.

Go Tractor!

Comment

Foolad making a strong showing against al sadd and foroozan with a MOTM performance IMO. he is very confident and sharp.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

It seems that Tractor have a problem with keeping a lead in all forms of competition. They need to get their defense together if they want to get out of their group. They were leaving too many gaps unattended. In fact I was surprised the Uzbek player didn’t pass the ball (right before he scored to make it 2-2) when there was a clear gap open right in front of him.

Tractor needs to get it together.

Comment

Esteghlal and Foolad groups are really tough.

Comment

Abbaszadeh is a really odd player. Years ago I really thought he was going to be our next great forward, but he was inconsistent.
                                He's a humble guy who goes home very summer and helps out his family farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X