Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran National team is now fully licences in PES2022 (Pro Evo Soccer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded it and got really confused. You can’t play as teams - can play in a training against a goalie and that’s it. Is it just online only ? Even then all I could play with was some random dream team players with made up names

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      Great ! Now some one tell me what the hell is PES and why would anyone play it instead of fifa
      Fifa racist against iran, cannot even have players looking like the real one (even the most famous one)

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        I downloaded it and got really confused. You can’t play as teams - can play in a training against a goalie and that’s it. Is it just online only ? Even then all I could play with was some random dream team players with made up names
        So far, you can play with any team in Training mode only:
        https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...version-1-0-0/

Change the training settings for the CPU team to have 11 players instead of 1 player and it'll be the whole team, not just the goalie.

You can also add players to your "Dream Team" in the online mode by using the Contracts section.

In the future, they'll add the functionality to play with all teams outside of training mode.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Great ! Now some one tell me what the hell is PES and why would anyone play it instead of fifa
          I stopped taking FIFA seriously after in the last world cup mode our players were rated in the 50s/60s alongside Sri Lanka, Bhutan etc. The bias is profound.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              I stopped taking FIFA seriously after in the last world cup mode our players were rated in the 50s/60s alongside Sri Lanka, Bhutan etc. The bias is profound.
              i thought 2018 ratings were normal for most our players. Ill never forget 2006 world cup game, where even guys like Karimi and Kaabi had like 60 max speed

Comment

eFootball version 1.1.0 and mobile version drop June 2

https://www.ign.com/articles/efootba...mobile-version

Comment

PES no longer exists. It was ended in 2021 and Konami started working on a new type of football game.

For around 18 of the 27 years between 1994 and 2021, PES/Pro evo/ISS/winning eleven (different names but same game) was the better game than FIFA.

Comment

eFootball 2023 is out now

- Still can't play with all the teams like Iran in the game's kick-off mode
                    - Persepolis and Esteghlal have been removed after their AFC Champions League ban

Comment

Iran national team finally available in eFootball 2024

Home menu -> Match -> Trial Match -> Asia-Oceania -> AFC Asian Cup -> Iran

4 of the 6 CAFA teams are in the game now (Iran, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan)

Comment

Is the game any good now?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Is the game any good now?
                          It's much better, but still has room for improvement.

Nice to play with some rogue Asian / CAFA teams for a change.

Comment

EA FC 24 Iranian players list:
                            https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...ranian-players

eFootball 2024 Iran players list:
                            https://www.efootballdb.com/players?...lity=11&page=1

Comment

Working...
                            X