Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEHRAN DERBY : ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN VS PERSEPOLIS (1/11/2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of the outcome, what an exciting game!!!!! And Ghaedi can really become a superstar...
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Great derby game. Great performance by Perspolis. As I said 3-4 years ago Yahya is a great coach and he has proved it many times. He should become Team melli coach for WC. Great result for my home boys in abadan !

I also agree with Kamran jan, Nourolahi is shit ! I have no idea why he is invited for TM. Keep him away please.

Another thing to note down is : Keep these IPL Players AWAY from Team melli (specially DF Line). Please!
      Clear penalty the ref didn't want to see. Even I saw it from miles away on my TV.
      Also Clear red card for SS player Gholami was not given! His stupid childish foul .
      NO IPL players in team melli man
      Thats not a penalty the ball was launched at his hand. Id the hand is in a natural position for which his clearly is... theres no call for a penalty.

Also why no IPL players? You dont think Ghaedi can handle Cambodia?

Comment

This was one of the most entertaining Tehran derbies I have ever watched. Perspolis was definitely the better side and deserved to win, but hey that’s the beauty of football, sometimes you can even be the much better side, yet lose at the end.

The second half was for sure the best Perspolis I have seen in all derbies I have watched. They were just savage and would not stop attacking and threatening Esteghlal’s goal. Noorollahi’s blunders cost us a sweet win, and perhaps yet another 6 goal epic win.

Anyway congrats to both sides fpr having displayed an amazing match!
        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Keano; 01-12-2021, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Thats not a penalty the ball was launched at his hand. Id the hand is in a natural position for which his clearly is... theres no call for a penalty.

It looks like a clear penalty to me. If the hand had not illegally impeded the ball, the ball would have cleared the defender and gone goal wards. The defender cannot open his wings and say that’s my natural position to defend, he is not a goalkeeper. He should have the hands against his body.

Comment

Please don't repeat the nonsense that they said on Varzesh3 Its clear penalty . I don't have the time right now but later if I had spare time i'll search similar examples that was called penalty all over the world. They try to calm both SS and PP fans by saying nonsense on TV .
            Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
              It looks like a clear penalty to me. If the hand had not illegally impeded the ball, the ball would have cleared the defender and gone goal wards. The defender cannot open his wings and say that’s my natural position to defend, he is not a goalkeeper. He should have the hands against his body.
              Usually I agree when its someone who is squaring a ball and the ball hits the hand that was sliding on the ground behind him because thats not a natural position. In this scenario you have two players who are squared up 4 feet from each other, the defender does not make an active play to block the ball. It's a ball to hand, not hand to ball and the player even retracts his hand as contact is being made. I assure you a VAR recheck would clear this play for the same reasons in Europe as well. If this is truly a penalty, I would encourage Team Melli to strategize blasting the ball at Bahrain's defenders arms while attempting to cross.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                Regardless of the outcome, what an exciting game!!!!! And Ghaedi can really become a superstar...
                He's got the same agent as Taremi and a few of the other lads in Portugal... Maybe his agent can get him to Portugal?

Comment

This Ghaedi kid is impressing me more and more. Not only he has great technique and an excellent finisher, but also has the knack to be at the right place at the right time.

He has the potential to become a world class striker if he applies himself and moves to Europe early. Looking forward to seeing more of him in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    This Ghaedi kid is impressing me more and more. Not only he has great technique and an excellent finisher, but he also has the tendency to be at the right place at the right time.

He has the potential to become a world class striker if he applies himself and moves to Europe early. Looking forward to seeing more of him in TM.
                    He's too small man ... he will get eaten away. No chance in my opinion. He is much smaller than Neymar during his skinny Santos days ... so even if he gets beefed up, he would still get slaughtered by any decent european defense ... no?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                      He's too small man ... he will get eaten away. No chance in my opinion. He is much smaller than Neymar during his skinny Santos days ... so even if he gets beefed up, he would still get slaughtered by any decent european defense ... no?
                      It’s still way too early but I think he will be fine once he matures as a player. Also there are many strikers that are short. Mexico for instance has had some nice strikers over the years who have been mostly short and small.

Comment

Those who say Amiri's hand was a penalty (which was not as his hands were in a natural position and it was too close and not even intentional) must thank the referee for not making EsEs 10 men for almost all the second half and we saw what they were doing with 11 players. Be happy and remember we will count the chickens at the end of fall and not any time sooner. :-)
                        Last edited by webmaster; 01-12-2021, 05:45 AM.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiPc6l6tk20

Comment

Alexander Nouri's comments about the derby.

Comment

https://twitter.com/MehdiTaremi9/sta...58862065389569

Comment

Esteghlal fans seem to be happy. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X