Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEHRAN DERBY : ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN VS PERSEPOLIS (1/11/2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game tied by Ghaedi.
    Good goal by him.
    Fekri was lucky today. Golmohammadi outcoached him, but I generally think Esteghlal has the better players who can make something happen.

Comment

Feel bad for Yahya. Out coached Fekri, but his players couldn't finish.

Comment

Persepolis blew it, too many missed opportunities.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have never rated Nourollahi. Never got people who want him as fixed TM player. To me he is not even worthy of TM squad.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
            I have never rated Nourollahi. Never got people who want him as fixed TM player. To me he is not even worthy of TM squad.
            Exactly what I thought. He is only an Ipl average player
            The guy cost PP final btw

Comment

^ all lost chances by Nourolahi. Such a careless player. PP could have won with at least 2 goals difference. He played like sh*t in this game indeed with his stupid shots. Persepolis was the better team. Esteghlal was the lucky team. I still can't believe the referee only gave a yellow card as it was obvious Gholami was the last player and he should have been ejected but I guess their connection is deeper than the "VAZIR". This was "Given" to Esteghlal no questions about it.

Overall, the game speed was great but way too many mistakes. Any ways congrats to Esteghlal for drawing the game with the Asia's finalist :-)
              Last edited by webmaster; 01-11-2021, 08:39 AM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Abdi and ghaedi are the only quality players I rate out of both team

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Abdi and ghaedi are the only quality players I rate out of both team
                  This forum continues to be very unfair to Amiri.

Comment

^ Amiri was the 2nd best in PP for sure.
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

And of course Nourollahi can't finish. He's a DM playing forward for some reason.

Comment

Can we all finally unanimously agree kanani is not starting TM material??? Barely even TM material???? This guy gets caught flat footed and exposed all the time idk how anyone in their right footballing mind could suggest he’s on the level of PAG, majid Hosseini, or even Salimi for that matter.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          And of course Nourollahi can't finish. He's a DM playing forward for some reason.
                          Ostad, Karim Bagheri and Nekounam were also DM but scored lot of goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Ostad, Karim Bagheri and Nekounam were also DM but scored lot of goals.
                            Fair enough, but Agha Karim koja, Nourollahi koja?!

Comment

Great derby game. Great performance by Perspolis. As I said 3-4 years ago Yahya is a great coach and he has proved it many times. He should become Team melli coach for WC. Great result for my home boys in abadan !

I also agree with Kamran jan, Nourolahi is shit ! I have no idea why he is invited for TM. Keep him away please.

Another thing to note down is : Keep these IPL Players AWAY from Team melli (specially DF Line). Please!
                              Clear penalty the ref didn't want to see. Even I saw it from miles away on my TV.
                              Also Clear red card for SS player Gholami was not given! His stupid childish foul .
                              NO IPL players in team melli man

Comment

Shoja is so much better than Kanaani IMO... Shoja+PAG partnership should work okay, with Majid and Kanaani as backups

Comment

Working...
                                X