Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEHRAN DERBY : ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN VS PERSEPOLIS (1/11/2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEHRAN DERBY : ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN VS PERSEPOLIS (1/11/2021)

Seeing a thread was not created for today's derby, I'm opening this for us to post updates, links, etc.

Best Link I've found for the game so far:

https://www.telewebion.com/live/tv3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jku2dqukXHc
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

1 - 0 Esteghlal at HT. Motahari scored a nice curling shot min 2 of the game

Comment

2nd half underway

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Abdi scores for Persepolis min 50! 1-1

Comment

Esteghlal defenders applying no real pressure

Comment

Shouldn't that be a red for Gholami? last man

Comment

Goal Amiri 2-1 Persepolis. Can't say that wasn't coming. Min 66

Comment

2/1 pp

Comment

Nourollahi misses an empty net minutes after the goal. That's his second, missed an open net moments before Persepolis' goal as well

Comment

I can forgive Nouro as finishing and 1-on-1s with keeper aren't his responsibility in a game of football that isn't played at playground level amd requires some semblance of positional discpline from players.
                      Having watched this shambles, I don't want to see a single domestic based player in our starting XI for the forseeable future. It's a shame we have little option but to start Kanani at CB but this really is an embarrassing level of football for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        I can forgive Nouro as finishing and 1-on-1s with keeper aren't his responsibility in a game of football that isn't played at playground level amd requires some semblance of positional discpline from players.
                        Having watched this shambles, I don't want to see a single domestic based player in our starting XI for the forseeable future. It's a shame we have little option but to start Kanani at CB but this really is an embarrassing level of football for all involved.
                        Guys like Amiri wouldn't get to play if that was true. And Amiri is a tank.
                        Besides the derby is usually one of the worst games in the league in terms of quality (but sometimes exciting). I would not use it as a measure of the best of our league.

Comment

Surprised IRIB is allowing the player and coach voices to air, considering the "Flowery" language our boys are known for sometimes

Comment

Diabate scores a last minute goal to tie it up, but it was clearly offside.

Comment

Ghaedi is so good.. amazing talent we have.

2-2

What a game!
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                              X