Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will become IFF President? Vote Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Ali Karimi for obvious reasons. But we all know that won't happen. I doubt he will get elected because i.r. won't gamble with the instability of Ali Karimi lol.

i.r. is already aware Ali doesn't give a crap about them, and they tolerate it because if anything were to happen to Ali it'll be their ass (torn by Persepolis fans and Karimi cult following).

Now just imagine Ali tearing them a few extra "holes" while he's the President of the IFF. If Ali even remotely enters a jail cell, it would immediately attract news outlets outside of Iran.

Edit: As always I’m late to the news that Khadem won lol. So Ali didn’t even debate huh? I’m not surprised honestly. I love Ali Karimi, he’s a genuine guy with a good heart. But can’t lie when I say that the same reason he didn’t debate is kind of similar to not sticking around in the Bundesliga after Bayern.
    Last edited by teammelli91; 03-01-2021, 11:06 PM.

Comment

id say this Shahabodin aziz khadem guy sounds like the sorta name ... mullahs would choose to run their usual clown-show inside the federation. ..!!?

but seriously ... starts out with what he can get accomplished in terms of setting up proper prep camps/friendlies and if he can provide Dragan with reasonably well settings to get us outa of our WCQ first round and beyond..!! if he fails, needs to pack his shit and gtfo ba dabire kolesh..!!

Comment

Working...
      X