No announcement yet.

Winter transfer window | 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kokorin just went to fiorentina for ~ 4 million euros. no way they could afford azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      kokorin just went to fiorentina for ~ 4 million euros. no way they could afford azmoun
      FFS, that dude was in jail just 2 years ago!!! So you are telling me an escaped convict makes it to top 5 league before Azmoun?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        FFS, that dude was in jail just 2 years ago!!! So you are telling me an escaped convict makes it to top 5 league before Azmoun?
        The whole Russian league will be in top 4 league before Azmoun at this rate haha!

Comment

Kokorin move is a good move all round. Zenit get him off the wage bill, Kokorin gets to relaunch his career out of Russia and the bad influences and Fiorentina for low money get a player who if he regains his form can score goals for them.

Maybe, and this is guessing, fiorentina asked about Azmoun, couldn’t afford him or Zenit didn’t want him to go yet and then they were offered a cheap deal for Kokorin.

Comment

azmoun is like Phd student now. He is too qualified to take entry level jobs, those employers cannot even afford or are interested in him bc they know his level is too high.

He has to wait for a big fish to really want him to move.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Kokorin move is a good move all round. Zenit get him off the wage bill, Kokorin gets to relaunch his career out of Russia and the bad influences and Fiorentina for low money get a player who if he regains his form can score goals for them.

Maybe, and this is guessing, fiorentina asked about Azmoun, couldn’t afford him or Zenit didn’t want him to go yet and then they were offered a cheap deal for Kokorin.
              He is currently a spartak player not a zenit one

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Without their old coach at helm, not so sure if Ave can even be considered a stepping stone ..!? But the switch of the leagues is certainly an upgrade & career stepping stone on that regards .
                I don’t see this move materializing ..! The offer seems way to low & im sure a Olympic will find an upgraded offer before winter transfer end ..! Rio probably lost the services of their old coach due to similar low-balling antics ..!?
                Good point(s). But let me say it like this; smaller team in Portugal brought Taremi to Porto, Taremi his talent/quality is obvious. Maybe a good season at a smaller club such as Rio Ave can bring Zahedi to a top-5 team in Portugal
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  well like they say
                  Cheap things No Good
                  Good things No Cheap

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    He is currently a spartak player not a zenit one
                    Well that is my theory wrong then 🙂

Comment

Omg I had forgotten about Papa Berdy !!

Comment

https://www.abola.pt/Nacional/2021-0...-ataque/876120

Maurides is the new target for the attack

Rio Ave will try to secure Maurides, a 26-year-old Brazilian striker who is free of compromises after having left Anyang (South Korea). In Portugal he has already played for Arouca and Belenenses SAD, a club that is also trying to sign him, just like Boavista.

The villagers advanced to this hypothesis after discarding Iranian Shahab Zahedi, from Olimpik Donetsk. There was an agreement with the Ukrainian emblem, involving a transfer in the amount of € 300 thousand, however, the striker requested astronomical values ​​to link to Rio Ave.
                        TRANSFER FAILED! Based on the report, it seems Zahedi asked for huge wages which Rio Ave wasn't willing to give? Although, everything worked out between the 2 clubs.

Comment

https://www.abola.pt/Nacional/2021-0...-ataque/876120

TRANSFER FAILED! Based on the report, it seems Zahedi asked for huge wages which Rio Ave wasn't willing to give? Although, everything worked out between the 2 clubs.
                          He wants to join zorya to play Europa league next year

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            He wants to join zorya to play Europa league next year

Acc to this nothing is confirmed. The pre contract agreement is moot since was not registered with league.

Now it seems there is understanding between olympik and zahedi for sale this window so they can make some needed $.

Zorya's offer was not satisfactory bc of lower sell on fee for Olympik + wages for Shahab.

Comment

I think Rio Ave will go through eventually!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He should slot in his own sell-on kickback like Mehdi & just take the Rio Ave offer ..!
                                He’d be far more likely to perform admirably & gain much more exposure to better teams of Europe in liga nos

Comment

Working...
                                X