No announcement yet.

Winter transfer window | 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Wow, not necessarily a better team, but could be as good of a steppingstone as it was for Taremi. Great respect for Rio Ave also if this happens.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Ukrainian sport said Rio Ave are interested by zahedi

PROPOSAL FOR SHAHAB ZAHEDI

RIO AVE

Rio Ave presented Olimpik Donetsk with a proposal of 300 thousand euros to acquire the pass of striker Shahab Zahedi, a 25-year-old Iranian who is, along with Dynamo Kiev's Viktor Tsygankov, the top scorer in the Ukrainian league.

Contacts are at an advanced stage, but Rio Ave needs an urgent response because it wants to close the dossier related to the reinforcement of the attack immediately.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2021-01-21/...-zahedi/875954

Comment

300 hezar Euro be nazar kam mirese?

Arzeshesh dar Transfermarkt 900 hezar Pound ast?

Omidvaram yehoo yek pishnahaadi az Terakmoonspor nayad, in bashgaahaaye torki pool daran.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          300 hezar Euro be nazar kam mirese?

Arzeshesh dar Transfermarkt 900 hezar Pound ast?

Omidvaram yehoo yek pishnahaadi az Terakmoonspor nayad, in bashgaahaaye torki pool daran.
          https://sportarena.com/football/upl/riu-ave/

Also, the Premier League club is ready to offer Olympic 30% of the subsequent sale of the 25-year-old Iranian.
          €300,000 is a low amount, however, to compensate for that low amount Rio Ave will give Olimpik Donetsk 30% of the next resale amount of Shahab Zahedi to my understanding based on what's being reported in Ukrainian media.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            https://sportarena.com/football/upl/riu-ave/
            €300,000 is a low amount, however, to compensate for that low amount Rio Ave will give Olimpik Donetsk 30% of the next resale amount of Shahab Zahedi to my understanding based on what's being reported in Ukrainian media.
            Mersi Horaad jan. Maghaaleye porteghaali mige ke barresihaa jeddi hastand, in khoobe.

Fekr mikonam Rio Ave mitone yek meydoone besyaar monaasebi baraye Shahab baashe.

FAGHAT yeho nare Torkie.

Vali khodemoonim, bayad dige bishtar bazikon dar posthaaye defaayi befrestim Europa,

manande defaae markazi va half-backe defaayi.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

PROPOSAL FOR SHAHAB ZAHEDI

RIO AVE

Rio Ave presented Olimpik Donetsk with a proposal of 300 thousand euros to acquire the pass of striker Shahab Zahedi, a 25-year-old Iranian who is, along with Dynamo Kiev's Viktor Tsygankov, the top scorer in the Ukrainian league.

Contacts are at an advanced stage, but Rio Ave needs an urgent response because it wants to close the dossier related to the reinforcement of the attack immediately.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2021-01-21/...-zahedi/875954
              As much as he doesn't end in zorya I am fine

Comment

The next Taremi?! He will probably end up replacing Taremi at Porto once he makes the dream La Liga move next season
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

That is a good move for him to a next level league. Rio Ave’s problem this season has been in attack with only 10 goals scored in 14 games.
                  They have really missed Taremi this season and I think Zahedi would be straight in the starting line up.

Comment

Rio ave should stop being so cheap that’s a silly offer for a player who’s reared up the Ukrainian league if they really want him they need to offer at least 500k + a nice chunk of his next transfer. I would be surprised if they’re entertaining that offer right now.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Guys he will be a free agent in 4 months so he would be for free. Considering that it's a generous offer!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

پاسخ منفی دونیستک به ریو آوه
                        Wait and see what's next

Comment

still prefer dynamo kyiv move if its true.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                            ^^ Wow, not necessarily a better team, but could be as good of a steppingstone as it was for Taremi. Great respect for Rio Ave also if this happens.
                            Without their old coach at helm, not so sure if Ave can even be considered a stepping stone ..!? But the switch of the leagues is certainly an upgrade & career stepping stone on that regards .
                            I don’t see this move materializing ..! The offer seems way to low & im sure a Olympic will find an upgraded offer before winter transfer end ..! Rio probably lost the services of their old coach due to similar low-balling antics ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              still prefer dynamo kyiv move if its true.
                              Me too.
                              The only thing with dynamo is that they are a big club and they may not give him a fair chance

Comment

Iranian strikers taking over Liga NOS: Alipour, Taremi, Zahedi, Moghanlou

Comment

Working...
                                X