Winter transfer window | 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    LOL... Am I delusional thinking he's going to Europe? Probably...
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    This guy always has issues especially asssociated with terrible timing.
    Who forgets his little shirt message after women were finally allowed to go into the stadium? The guy belongs in Iran where he won't embarass Iranian footballers abroad with his ideas. If he wants to play abroad, Saudi and UAE leagues might suit him.

And before I get accused of getting political, I absolutely love everything about Taremi, and respect his views because he respects others including his entire fanbase and does his job that he is asked to
    Last edited by perspolis#1; 01-16-2021, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      Its Iranian so probably not very. Leverkusen does buy obscure players, but I really doubt this one.
      The only thing giving the rumor some level of legitimacy is that it’s an initial loan with buy option.
      His rather way too diminutive stature is very likely to give pause to any EU suitor...!
      Is his Ss contract about to expire soon ..!? If so then it’s definitely some bs bazargarmi..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        The only thing giving the rumor some level of legitimacy is that it’s an initial loan with buy option.
        His rather way too diminutive stature is very likely to give pause to any EU suitor...!
        Is his Ss contract about to expire soon ..!? If so then it’s definitely some bs bazargarmi..!
        Iranian sources know how to make a rumor more reliable.
        I would see rather see him in Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          LOL... Am I delusional thinking he's going to Europe? Probably...
          Sepahan, tractor and a turkish club wants him. Be sure, he will end in an iranian club

Comment

Torabi to return to Persepolis rumours?

Why am I not surprised?

Comment

If that isn't a rhetorical question I'd like to go first...

Is it because he's a disgraceful waste of space who squandered the natural ability that could have seen him go on to have a top-class European career?

Comment

I hope Torabi comes back to Perspolis, we need him to go far in the Champions League again as well as winning the title for a fifth consecutive time. Since Alekasir is suspended for a long period, we are rather thin in our attack. With Golmohamadi in charge, i'm sure Mehdi will get his football career back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  I hope Torabi comes back to Perspolis, we need him to go far in the Champions League again as well as winning the title for a fifth consecutive time. Since Alekasir is suspended for a long period, we are rather thin in our attack. With Golmohamadi in charge, i'm sure Mehdi will get his football career back on track.
                  Nah... we are good bro. Much rather we invest in the youth or spend big on a CDM, than waste money on someone that inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Iranian sources know how to make a rumor more reliable.
                    I would see rather see him in Portugal
                    yup, probably he'd be afforded more individualist play expressions on the pitch, hence more chances to have an impact in NOS league..!
                    imo, he's far more likely to revel in attack in somewhat physicality-wise weaker leagues like Eredivisie ..!
                    he needs a bit of tactical and physical break-in period in smaller European leagues and if he can prove himself there, he may yet be sought after by hopefully a midtable or below La liga team ..!!?

Comment

Last time Salimi played a professional football match was 5 months ago. Pretty worrying that one of our best young Defenders hasn't managed to find a club in 5 month.

His manager seems to be a guy with the same last name who according to his Insta is a petroleum engineering (LoL, what?), so I assume a relative, and his agency only have players in mid-table Swedish teams. Not really sure what his situation was with Teraktor, but I really hope he knows what he's doing because these are important years for his career trajectory.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/iman...spieler/294770

Comment

Overall this winter transfer window is all but exciting. The rumors are subpar, the good one aren't reliable and I don't see a good surprise coming

Comment

Sepahan, tractor and a turkish club wants him. Be sure, he will end in an iranian club
                          It seems the turkish club is trabzonspor

Comment

It seems the turkish club is trabzonspor
                            He'd be a bust there. Doesn't have what it takes. I think he'd end up back in Iran or choose another Qatari club.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Nah... we are good bro. Much rather we invest in the youth or spend big on a CDM, than waste money on someone that inconsistent.
                              I disagree, he was great in his last season with Perspolis and played an important part in winning the championship. Like i said earlier, we are thin in our attacking options. Investing in the youth is a must, but also a long term investment. We need a quality forward right now and Mehdi has proven to be the right man before his departure to Qatar. He is in his prime being only 26 years of age, Golmohamadi is the coach who can get the best out of him. It's a win win situation for both parties.

Comment

Ukrainian sport said Rio Ave are interested by zahedi

Comment

Working...
                                X