No announcement yet.

Winter transfer window | 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To clarify, I mean there is no real interest or offer. The scouting stuff could be true, but no direct talks with Olimpik Donetsk or Shahab Zahedi
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Man if this move happens, Zahedi would serve as a role model of what sacrifice and perseverance gets you. All young Iranian footballers (Ghaedi,Mohebi) leave IPL ASAP. Your first couple of destinations may not be too sexy, but you are young and talented enough to make it to big leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        Man if this move happens, Zahedi would serve as a role model of what sacrifice and perseverance gets you. All young Iranian footballers (Ghaedi,Mohebi) leave IPL ASAP. Your first couple of destinations may not be too sexy, but you are young and talented enough to make it to big leagues.
        good point. even if he makes to dynamo kyiv that would be a big achievement.

Ghaedi and Mohebbi are cream of the crop in terms of PGPL talents. They were regular youth national team, now breaking into senior national team at mere age of 22.

If you compare that to Zahedi, he was never involved with any national youth teams, much less senior. He hardly kicked a ball for Perspolis and was more of a bench/practice player.

The guys you mentioned with their talent and CV would never have to go through that. Probably at worst a midtable portuguese or belgian club to kickstart their careers.

I feel like zahedi example should give hope to the even lower level of young player in PGPL. If you have a chance to go to europe, croatia, greece, ukraine, scandinavia, etc: Do it. If it doesnt work out you can always come back to PGPL, probably a top team, with an improved contract (like mehdikhani), not to mention the player that moves will get to experience new culture, country, and probably improve a lot as player and person.

In the event everything does work out you suddenly have zahedi situation and go from nothing to almost forcing yourself into TM squad.

Comment

Did Moe Naderi join Kortrijk in Belgium league????

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
            Did Moe Naderi join Kortrijk in Belgium league????
            He is still owned by them but he’s on loan to Esteghlal currently
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://footballi.net/news/r/606400/...81%D8%B5%D9%84

leverkusen looking at ghaedi apparently.

Initial 6 month loan with view to longer term contract. Fee of $2.1 Mil mentioned here.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Initial 6 month loan with view to longer term contract. Fee of $2.1 Mil mentioned here.
                Esteghlal with all of their financial woes would be idiots not to sell
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Imagine , that would be amazing if it turns out to be true.

They have just signed Fosu-Mensah from United for 1.8 million pounds (his contract runs out in Summer) so they are looking for some good cheap deals.

Comment

Wow that would really boost for Ghaedi's market value and hopefully he can make it in Germany! Worst case scenario if something undesirable happens with leverkusen , I am sure he will be on the radar for Greece / Portugal / Belgium, as they seem to be monitoring our players well now. He is very talented!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

how reliable is that source.... Leverkusen not shy of good forwards hence I highly doubt that rumor!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        how reliable is that source.... Leverkusen not shy of good forwards hence I highly doubt that rumor!

Its Iranian so probably not very. Leverkusen does buy obscure players, but I really doubt this one.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

well they wouldnt be buying him to compete with their main guys right away. But yes I agree, source is dubious.

Comment

IMHO, I’d much rather see Ghaedi in La Liga than other leagues, think he would fit in like a glove there as well due to his playstyle/physique.

Comment

Qatari medias says torabi terminated his contract with al arabi and will replaced by a tunisian player

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Qatari medias says torabi terminated his contract with al arabi and will replaced by a tunisian player
                                LOL... Am I delusional thinking he's going to Europe? Probably...

Comment

Working...
                                X