No announcement yet.

Winter transfer window | 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to nexus website, Hosseini reached an agreement with.... Erzurumspor

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      According to nexus website, Hosseini reached an agreement with.... Erzurumspor
      6 month loan, he just wants to play then he'll be free to leave in the summer
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Tabrizi and shekari signed for gol gohar

Comment

What happened to Shekari? At one point he was so hyped up.

Comment

Was the Shekari move approved by the league? I guess that was the hang up. Tractor did not want to release him.

Comment

Ali Karimi joins Al-Duhail

Comment

Khak - From Dynamo Zagreb to the desert ...Congrats

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  Khak - From Dynamo Zagreb to the desert ...Congrats

At least he tried - the ones who have the balls to try a move like dynamo instead of a big Iranian team deserve praise not khak. Go throw your khak on Mehdi Torabi
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It doesn’t look like Traktor is going to let Shekari leave without a fight. They threatened Gol Gondar against signing him. I wonder what has happened that there is so much bad blood. I know Shekari is still under contact, but if you don’t have any plans to play the guy why hold him hostage.

Comment

Sampdoria, Turkish trip: Erzurumspor bursts into Hosseini

Sampdoria, market trip from Turkey for Majid Hosseini: Erzurumspor bursts into the Trabzonspor defender

The winter transfer market has officially begun. Sampdoria's strategy, for the repair market, would be to wait for the possible opportunities of the new transfer window.

One of these bears the name of Majid Hosseini. The Trabzonspor defender, already probed in the summer, has returned in recent days under the magnifying glass of the Sampdoria leadership. As reported by hurriyet.com.tr, however, they try to trip from Turkey and Erzurumspor, Super Lig club, are ready to bid for the defender and to blow the goal from Sampdoria.

https://www.sampnews24.com/sampdoria...e-su-hosseini/

Comment

Sampdoria would be a dream move! They are currently up 2:0 against inter!

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                          6 month loan, he just wants to play then he'll be free to leave in the summer
                          6 months in the dead last (while playing with the vice champion last year and regaining playing time) isn't a good idea imo

Comment

Majid should go to a club where he can earn playing time. Stay away from Sampdoria if he can't become a regular at Trabzon.

Comment

My dream move for Majid would be Freiburg, mid-table Bundesliga side pushing Europa each season who has an excellent track record with centerbacks. Soyuncu, Leinhart, etc. They play 3atb now and he could rotate in.

Comment

Al arabi wants to off load torabi

Comment

Working...
                                X