No announcement yet.

Winter transfer window | 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah idk if Fiorentina is much of an upgrade from Zenit to be worth the move for Azmoun. I can only see Azmoun leaving Zenit if it’s a bigger club in a top league

Comment

^ why should Sardar even consider going to a team that is sitting in 14th position in Serie A?

Go Sardar!

Comment

I dont even think fiorentina can afford him lol.

When was last time they dropped 25 mil on a player.

Leverkusen,Leipzig,Leicester,Wolves, potentially Atleti are the only teams I see that can afford him, would have interest/have had interest, he could play good mins for, and are a worthwhile upgrade to current situation.

Comment

Paper talk and rumours that Diego Costa may end up at Wolves and Atletico Madrid are interested in signing Giroud from Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I dont even think fiorentina can afford him lol.

When was last time they dropped 25 mil on a player.

Leverkusen,Leipzig,Leicester,Wolves, potentially Atleti are the only teams I see that can afford him, would have interest/have had interest, he could play good mins for, and are a worthwhile upgrade to current situation.
            Leverkusen with Schick and Alario I doubt would consider another one up front. Leipzig just bought Sörloth from Trabzonspor but he has not delivered yet. Indeed Bundesliga would be a great league for him

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I mean fiorentina are a decent club, definitely a big one generally speaking but after the work azmoun has put in he deserves better. Serie A clubs only that compete in European competition....or another similar team in Spain, Germany or UK. The first offer is never the best offer so it’s best he waits until the end of the transfer window and see who wants him but I will say in the event fiorentina are the team that offers and that’s the only team zenit is willing to sell to then it’s better than staying in zenit. There is nothing more for him in Russia and I really don’t want to see him waste anymore time there.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

When Sardar went to Zenit mid season he had the winter break which gave more time for him to train with his new team before the league started back up again.

If he goes to a new team now he May be thrown straight into the limelight , it is always best for a player to move in the Summer. Obviously this depends on whether Zenit get a good offer for him with his contract running down and try secure to sell. It would be better I think if he moved to a new club in the Summer.

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian joins 9th place Al-Sailiya on loan from 3rd place Al-Duhail. He couldn’t even make it at a top Qatari club.

Comment

I would be highly disappointed with Sardar if he extends contract with the zenit or stay in Russia any longer than this summer..!
                    Unfortunately, I still see that as a high possibility move ..!
                    He’s the guy who turned his nose to LP reportedly when he wasn’t even half as polished of a striker...because they weren’t guaranteeing him more probable first team action ..!
                    I don’t see him being wooed all too easily by half-ass popular nor any team in bottom half or bordering it ...in one of the Top EU leagues ..! Not that many of such clubs could even afford to $aticefy Zenit before even managing to reach per$onal term$ with his $poiled ass ..!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      Ramin Rezaeian joins 9th place Al-Sailiya on loan from 3rd place Al-Duhail. He couldn’t even make it at a top Qatari club.

Comment

Ramin barmigaasht PP behtar bood, hadde aghal majboor mishod zire Golmohammadi kaar kone,

Al-Saliliya chi chi ast?
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          It's not that i or anyone else should ever question your vast football knowledge, but when a player is not deemed good enough by a coach or not a part of a coach's plans to play in his team, that doesn't automatically mean that player X is not good enough or could not make it in the team. Ronald Koeman is of the opinion that Suarez was not good enough for Barca, and he is a top coach at Barcelona, now Luis is tearing it up at Atletico and proves to be better than the strikers Barcelona has. And there are many many other examples where a coach makes wrong judgements or simply chooses different player who fit his tactics, it doesn't say something about a players qualities perse.

Rezaeian played excellent in Qatar, including for Duhail, and he always performed good for TM except for the game against Japan. All this negativity against certain TM players will bring you nowhere.

Rezaeian wanted to join Perspolis but they stated that they are not going to get new players during this transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            It's not that i or anyone else should ever question your vast football knowledge, but when a player is not deemed good enough by a coach or not a part of a coach's plans to play in his team, that doesn't automatically mean that player X is not good enough or could not make it in the team. Ronald Koeman is of the opinion that Suarez was not good enough for Barca, and he is a top coach at Barcelona, now Luis is tearing it up at Atletico and proves to be better than the strikers Barcelona has. And there are many many other examples where a coach makes wrong judgements or simply chooses different player who fit his tactics, it doesn't say something about a players qualities perse.

Rezaeian played excellent in Qatar, including for Duhail, and he always performed good for TM except for the game against Japan. All this negativity against certain TM players will bring you nowhere.

Rezaeian wanted to join Perspolis but they stated that they are not going to get new players during this transfer window.
                            Feel free to question my opinions aziz. I post here with with the understanding that other users are able to respond, in agreement or disagreement, with my posts. It doesn’t sting when you or another disagrees with me. You become familiar with my opinions and I with yours.

Comment

FSV Mainz 05 from the German Bundesliga just announced a new coach who brings an Iranian assistant coach with him... Babak Keyhanfar.
                              https://www.kicker.de/trainersuche-b...793702/artikel
                              https://www.transfermarkt.de/babak-k.../trainer/32767
                              Good Luck, even if I am absolutely sure that they will be relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                                FSV Mainz 05 from the German Bundesliga just announced a new coach who brings an Iranian assistant coach with him... Babak Keyhanfar.
                                https://www.kicker.de/trainersuche-b...793702/artikel
                                https://www.transfermarkt.de/babak-k.../trainer/32767
                                Good Luck, even if I am absolutely sure that they will be relegated.
                                They were 2-0 up away at Bayern but then lost 5-2.

They should make an offer for Eckert Ayensa, even of they go down he can do job for them in Bundesliga 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X