No announcement yet.

Winter transfer window | 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of the clubs mentioned they’re prob going to be the best suitors financially, let alone overall level. But MN is right Porto would be tough for him to break into the XI with their CB lineup. Him playing consistently at this point is what’s most important so whichever suitor is willing to give him that opportunity would be my preferred destination.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What are shekari and salimi doing?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        What are shekari and salimi doing?
        Still sitting on TS bench, pickin splinters outa his assss..!?
        That kid got mad talent & potential but he sorta seems to lack motivation, commitment to hard work & general professional demeanor..!?? I mean compare his work ethic & commitment to that of Allahyaar’s, who in my view possesses only half his raw general footballing pedigree, although playing a different position..!
        Besides, I think I recall St. Mark once commenting that Shekari was a bit of a difficult (bit bigheaded) character to keep in line by our coaches in various TM U levels ..!? Which could explain his repeated ( more than once..!? )clashes with mgmts of clubs he’s played for so far ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Still sitting on TS bench, pickin splinters outa his assss..!?
          That kid got mad talent & potential but he sorta seems to lack motivation, commitment to hard work & general professional demeanor..!?? I mean compare his work ethic & commitment to that of Allahyaar’s, who in my view possesses only half his raw general footballing pedigree, although playing a different position..!
          Besides, I think I recall St. Mark once commenting that Shekari was a bit of a difficult (bit bigheaded) character to keep in line by our coaches in various TM U levels ..!? Which could explain his repeated ( more than once..!? )clashes with mgmts of clubs he’s played for so far ..!
          He deserves to have magath behind hiw a$$ h24

Comment

come on sardar, leave that sinking ship and finally leave russia

Comment

Diego Costa is terminating contract with Atletico Madrid this week it seems.

They will definitely need a new CF. They were scouting sardar the past season and the neopolitan press said they were part of the interested parties along with Milan, Napoli, a few english clubs.

Sardar was the first player to score in their stadium (vicente Calderon) in over a year when he tied the CL match with rostov.

OFC its a longshot, but it Would be a perfect fit imo.

Comment

Braga play such confident football (they are beating Boavista away 4-1 now with a couple of disallowed goals but they just are so comfortable on the ball), would be a fantastic place for our legionnaires.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Braga play such confident football (they are beating Boavista away 4-1 now with a couple of disallowed goals but they just are so comfortable on the ball), would be a fantastic place for our legionnaires.
                  and they have an excellent coach in Carvahal who really helped and understoof Mehdi in his first euro season.

I think Ghaedi is a PERFECT fit for braga and portuguese league, especially seeing as some of their best wing talents are highly rumored to depart to big clubs in england,spain this summer. They are a great developmental club in general with wonderful stadium,facilities, and strong performances in EL this season while keeping up a title charge.

Comment

Current 2nd of polish league (rakow) wants Niazmand :
                    https://www.sport.pl/pilka/7,65039,2...straklasy.html

Comment

guimaraes made official offer last january.

Comment

A rumour obscure enough it has to be real. Polish league isn't that great, but if he can play EL/CL why not?

Comment

wow, would be great to have another keeper in Europe!

Now lets move in some central defenders and a few midfielders : - )
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Any EL team is great for a young talented keeper to go to. Niazmand really will stagnate if he doesn’t take one of these solid opportunities to leave iran. Poland has a great record of developing keepers too.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://fiorentinauno.com/bargiggia-...n-dello-zenit/

BARGIGGIA: "Fiorentina are interested in Zenit's Azmoun"

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

https://fiorentinauno.com/bargiggia-...n-dello-zenit/

BARGIGGIA: "Fiorentina are interested in Zenit's Azmoun"
                                They are not Azmoun caliber!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X