Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Dejagah left TS and will certainly join SS
    His career clearly declined the moment he choose to play for TM...sad but true!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      His career clearly declined the moment he choose to play for TM...sad but true!
      Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      doubt hed agree if you ask him. Got to play in WCs, Asian cups, and become a leading figure for a national team representing 80 mil + people.

His club career included winning the bundesliga, playing in the champions league, being successful in the PL (player of the season at Fulham), and making an enormous amount of money in qatar to secure his own financial future and the financial futures of the many people he supports. He continued to make more money than he could have anywhere else given his current age + injury issues with tractor, and now at SS. He has made something to the order of $20mil+ in his career.

sure, when he started out with the best germany youth team of past 40 years he may have had higher ambitions. But reality was he just was not going to be a regular callup for them in this era and instead made a completely new dimension in his life by playing for TM.

The thing that prevented Dejagah from going to higher levels was injuries. His style was so damn aggressive and tank like in his early days it put a ton of pressure on his knees. If not for those injuries he would have easily remained in PL for some better teams but he chose to ensure his financial security knowing the status of his body, and I cant blame him for that. He was still instrumental in getting us to the last WC, and if he was fully fit it really would have ended differently for us.

The one player on TM I can truly say from fundamentals perspective and footballing IQ is of a different class.

Comment

Esteghlal for Dejagah? I had no idea he was a blue fan.

Comment

Rumors about kanaani joining QSL next season

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            doubt hed agree if you ask him. Got to play in WCs, Asian cups, and become a leading figure for a national team representing 80 mil + people.

His club career included winning the bundesliga, playing in the champions league, being successful in the PL (player of the season at Fulham), and making an enormous amount of money in qatar to secure his own financial future and the financial futures of the many people he supports. He continued to make more money than he could have anywhere else given his current age + injury issues with tractor, and now at SS. He has made something to the order of $20mil+ in his career.

sure, when he started out with the best germany youth team of past 40 years he may have had higher ambitions. But reality was he just was not going to be a regular callup for them in this era and instead made a completely new dimension in his life by playing for TM.

The thing that prevented Dejagah from going to higher levels was injuries. His style was so damn aggressive and tank like in his early days it put a ton of pressure on his knees. If not for those injuries he would have easily remained in PL for some better teams but he chose to ensure his financial security knowing the status of his body, and I cant blame him for that. He was still instrumental in getting us to the last WC, and if he was fully fit it really would have ended differently for us.

The one player on TM I can truly say from fundamentals perspective and footballing IQ is of a different class.
            SPOT ON..!! great post..!!
            Barring injuries and glass knees, He was the Highest Caliber Overall TM footballer of the recent pass..!!
            witnessing Dragan unceremoniously dropping him cold from the TM picture and instead retaining the services of the likes of Ehsaan makes me question if fat-ass Eskoochie man knows FkALL about anything football..??? all it takes now one tie in the upcoming WCQs and i'd be asking for his head on the platter..!

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Esteghlal for Dejagah? I had no idea he was a blue fan.
            at this juncture in his career he is for most part just a Green fan..!!?
            like myself, ashkan never came across to me as very impressed by nor gongho about any of the clubs in PGL..!!? He is just there to be close to family, make a decent enough bit of money and continue in any one of the more reputable PGL clubs... whichever willing to pay him more..!!?

Comment

To be honest I think dropping Dejagah in the realm of phasing out aging players and rebuilding the squad was a good decision. With all respect to Ashkan, he's 34, injury prone and didn't play a single minute in the World Cup. Although his exceptional fundamentals, IQ of the game and European standards of play, his role in TM was quite limited aside from his debut against Qatar and World Cup game against Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                To be honest I think dropping Dejagah in the realm of phasing out aging players and rebuilding the squad was a good decision. With all respect to Ashkan, he's 34, injury prone and didn't play a single minute in the World Cup. Although his exceptional fundamentals, IQ of the game and European standards of play, his role in TM was quite limited aside from his debut against Qatar and World Cup game against Argentina.
                like i said when he was even half fit and healthy, he was a head and shoulder above the level of all others in current TM CM picture....! I didnt follow his career in TS but i can't hardly imagine Ehsan performances there were any better than his last year or so there..??
                when you get a gem of his class and high international caliber, imo you must milk every ounce of juice outa of him before so disrespectfully and unceremoniously kicking him to the curb ... the way dragan did..!! besides we are in a big pickle trying to squeeze outa FFS Preliminary wcq round in lousy ass Asia .... we are shallow AF in terms of quality in CM position currently (young or old) and this goozoo goes dropping the Two highest Caliber player options we have vying for that short-on-talent position with 4 do or die matches in short span of time looming large in a 2-3 months time..!!
                that is questionable decision to say the least from dragan...!! when you make ignorant and hasty decisions as such in such a vital position then he better back it up with convincing wins in the upcoming wcqs or expect the fans to call for your head if you fail to Win any of the 4 matches and leaving our destiny to further slimmed chances..!!
                there is definitely a need for rejuvenation and rebuilding our CM position but now with such short time and limited number of camps and covid is certainly not the time ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  like i said when he was even half fit and healthy, he was a head and shoulder above the level of all others in current TM CM picture....! I didnt follow his career in TS but i can't hardly imagine Ehsan performances there were any better than his last year or so there..??
                  when you get a gem of his class and high international caliber, imo you must milk every ounce of juice outa of him before so disrespectfully and unceremoniously kicking him to the curb ... the way dragan did..!! besides we are in a big pickle trying to squeeze outa FFS Preliminary wcq round in lousy ass Asia .... we are shallow AF in terms of quality in CM position currently (young or old) and this goozoo goes dropping the Two highest Caliber player options we have vying for that short-on-talent position with 4 do or die matches in short span of time looming large in a 2-3 months time..!!
                  that is questionable decision to say the least from dragan...!! when you make ignorant and hasty decisions as such in such a vital position then he better back it up with convincing wins in the upcoming wcqs or expect the fans to call for your head if you fail to Win any of the 4 matches and leaving our destiny to further slimmed chances..!!
                  there is definitely a need for rejuvenation and rebuilding our CM position but now with such short time and limited number of camps and covid is certainly not the time ..!
                  IDK if you have seen dejagah recently but i dont really think he is in the shape to help TM. (not that hajsafi is either lol). He hasnt really managed to put together long string of starts for a while now.

Comment

Which transfer do you favor for the following players :
                    Taremi : 1) stay at Porto 2) join a top euro club as a rotation player 3) join intermediate club (below top3) from a top4 league

Azmoun : 1) stay at Zenit 2) join a top euro club as a rotation player 3) join intermediate club (below top3) from a top4 league

Allahyar : 1) stay at Zorya 2) join Shakhtar 3) join intermediate club (below top7) from a top4 league

Comment

Taremi : 1) stay at Porto 2) join a top euro club as a rotation player 3) join intermediate club (below top3) from a top4 league

Azmoun : 1) stay at Zenit 2) join a top euro club as a rotation player 3) join intermediate club (below top3) from a top4 league

Allahyar : 1) stay at Zorya 2) join Shakhtar 3) join intermediate club (below top7) from a top4 league
                      Taremi : Stay at Porto
                      Azmoun : Sevilla (which I guess fits into 3rd choice, but they are top 4 in la liga)
                      Allahyar : Shakhtar

Comment

Get them all into Brighton pls. Ain't no one got time to be watching farmer leagues play out farmer matches in their farmer stadiums for farmer glory.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Taremi : Stay at Porto
                          Azmoun : Sevilla (which I guess fits into 3rd choice, but they are top 4 in la liga)
                          Allahyar : Shakhtar
                          Yes Sevilla is the third choice. They are 4th this year but they don't qualify for CL every year like atletico, barca, real

Comment

Taremi should stay,
                            Azmoun should join a top team as a rotation player,
                            Allahyar should join Shakhtar

Comment

Working...
                            X