No announcement yet.

Winter transfer window | 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy really showed how quickly you can excel in Europe if you work hard and remain open for new challenges. really good lesson for all the young footballers in Iran who are too scared to make the move.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      I think Rio Ave will go through eventually!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      His wage demands seriously pissed off Rio Ave "requested astronomical values"

For some reason or another Shahab seems keen on Zorya, which by itself aren't a bad team but still.

Comment

Rio Ave az nazare pishrafte footbaalli behtar ast,

Mitonest be yeki az 3 teame bozorge Porteghaal raay peyda kone.

Shayad chandta pishanahaad daare va pishe khodesh fekr kard

"man in mozde balaa raa darkhaast mikonam, gereft ke gereft,

nagereft ham pishnahaade digari raa ghabool mikonam ke mozdesh khoobe".

Faghat yehoo nare Qatar? Haha.

In chizhaa badbakhtaaneh dar footbaali maa shode rasm.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

this seems to be a recurring nightmare for you when it comes to every transfer rumored with our players..!!? lol

i feel you baby..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

this seems to be a recurring nightmare for you when it comes to every transfer rumored with our players..!!? lol

i feel you baby..!!
            Haha, gemoon konam kaboose hamamoon ast, BL jan.

On avvalin aks ba pirahane bashgaagahe Al-Dollare Naft o Gaaz va yek sheikhe arabi kenaare daste yek bazikone irani ke say mikone labkhand bezane.

Vay khodaa, behesh fekr mikonam va delpiche migiram.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

not really iranian news I guess but that p.o.s daleho irandoost is moving to Toulouse from BK Hacken for approx EU 2 mil. They will most likely promote to Ligue 1 again this season (currently second place).

Interesting that ghoddos who at the time undisputed best player in Allvenskan, was star in Europa League, chased by city, leverkusen, celta vigo, west ham, and even scoring for
              Swedish national team etc basically got a similar move (although at the time amiens were ligue 1, but on flip side toulouse are way more historic and important club than amiens) to irandoost ( who despite being a complete moron is a decent technical young midfielder for Swedish u21, but nowhere near level of ghoddos).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                not really iranian news I guess but that p.o.s daleho irandoost is moving to Toulouse from BK Hacken for approx EU 2 mil. They will most likely promote to Ligue 1 again this season (currently second place).

Interesting that ghoddos who at the time undisputed best player in Allvenskan, was star in Europa League, chased by city, leverkusen, celta vigo, west ham, and even scoring for
                Swedish national team etc basically got a similar move (although at the time amiens were ligue 1, but on flip side toulouse are way more historic and important club than amiens) to irandoost ( who despite being a complete moron is a decent technical young midfielder for Swedish u21, but nowhere near level of ghoddos).
                Ok dude, did Dahelo sleep with your wife? But while Irandust might not be as good as Ghoddos was, one should remember he's still done pretty good in Sweden. He contributed to 14 goals last year in 30 games despite being 21/22 years old. You have to remember Ghoddos was 25 when he got his move Amiens. He was near his prime, Amiens was paying for a complete product at that point. Chances are, he wasn't going to perform at a much higher level. Irandust is only 22 and has 3-4 years left to develop and get molded into a better player, that they can sell on for a much higher fee. I get the comparison you're trying to make, and I'm sure there was some dirt that prevented Saman from getting a better move, but I think you're really underrating Irandust

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                  Ok dude, did Dahelo sleep with your wife? But while Irandust might not be as good as Ghoddos was, one should remember he's still done pretty good in Sweden. He contributed to 14 goals last year in 30 games despite being 21/22 years old. You have to remember Ghoddos was 25 when he got his move Amiens. He was near his prime, Amiens was paying for a complete product at that point. Chances are, he wasn't going to perform at a much higher level. Irandust is only 22 and has 3-4 years left to develop and get molded into a better player, that they can sell on for a much higher fee. I get the comparison you're trying to make, and I'm sure there was some dirt that prevented Saman from getting a better move, but I think you're really underrating Irandust
                  from swedish reports I have read he has not developed much in last 2 years like they expected. And as for the difference between a 22 year old and a 25 year old who is best player in the league + bossing it in EL with strong performances vs Hertha,Galatasaray, Arsenal, and Athletic Bilbao that is kinda BS you are reaching conclusion he could not develop further. Sell on value is a thing when you are comparing an 18 year old to a 29 year old. 25 is by no means "old" in football. Ghoddos if a strong team, comparable to his actual level picked him up and put in proper system (not garbage amiens) could easily have enterred prime at 27 or so which is ideal moment for a big transfer.

Irandoost as I said is not a bad player and deserves a decent move like that, but its weird that it is a very comparable move to somebody way more qualified (ghoddos). As you say he had some contractual/behind scenes issues regarding ostersunds stopped a better transfer, there were certainly really good offers on the table for him. Keep in mind Rennes were the main candidate to take him in Ligue 1, at the time were EL team, now CL team. This is not even talking about city and leverkusen offers which were widely reported (again, a much higher level player than irandoost).

And idk if you are his relative or anything and got offended. Sorry if that was the case. His comments towards iran for any reason were fairly disparaging in my book, and many other peoples.

Comment

how legit is dortmund offer for azmoun?any one know?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      from swedish reports I have read he has not developed much in last 2 years like they expected. And as for the difference between a 22 year old and a 25 year old who is best player in the league + bossing it in EL with strong performances vs Hertha,Galatasaray, Arsenal, and Athletic Bilbao that is kinda BS you are reaching conclusion he could not develop further. Sell on value is a thing when you are comparing an 18 year old to a 29 year old. 25 is by no means "old" in football. Ghoddos if a strong team, comparable to his actual level picked him up and put in proper system (not garbage amiens) could easily have enterred prime at 27 or so which is ideal moment for a big transfer.

Irandoost as I said is not a bad player and deserves a decent move like that, but its weird that it is a very comparable move to somebody way more qualified (ghoddos). As you say he had some contractual/behind scenes issues regarding ostersunds stopped a better transfer, there were certainly really good offers on the table for him. Keep in mind Rennes were the main candidate to take him in Ligue 1, at the time were EL team, now CL team. This is not even talking about city and leverkusen offers which were widely reported (again, a much higher level player than irandoost).

And idk if you are his relative or anything and got offended. Sorry if that was the case. His comments towards iran for any reason were fairly disparaging in my book, and many other peoples.
                      What did he say about Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        how legit is dortmund offer for azmoun?any one know?
                        Not serious

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                          What did he say about Iran?
                          Fekr konam goft "Kord hastam, irani nistam".

Be har haal shaayestetarin bazikone Soed Kulusevski ast va hamchenin Alexander Isak, Daleho dar TM Irane emrooz fekr nemikonam jaayi mitonest daashte baashe chon ba

Gholizadeh, Saman, JB, Ghaedi, va shayad Salmani va Delfi mibaayest reghaabat mikard.

Be har haal moafagh baashe, shayad dar teame mellie Soed betone yek roozi baazi kone.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                            But i bet "inarsenewetrust" slept with your wife watching a Sacramento Kings basketball game

Comment

Originally posted by Nazpari View Post
                              But i bet "inarsenewetrust" slept with your wife watching a Sacramento Kings basketball game
                              LOL You obviously have turned on notification for key words 'wife' and 'slept'.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

He reminds me mehrmo.
                                He has the perfect profile to end in qatar soon. Pushing for zorya move (with the risk of being blacklist by his current club) while having dinamo, spain or rio ave interest proves it.
                                Qatar don't know him yet but with some TM invitations, it will be the case

Comment

Working...
                                X