• Show
Clear All

Winter transfer window | 2021

Charleroi is interested by majid Hosseini
    https://www.sampdorianews.net/calcio...-giugno-118472

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    The Bayat family really deserves some praise for being the type of Iranians who try to help their compatriots instead of f***ing them over or ignoring them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      The Bayat family really deserves some praise for being the type of Iranians who try to help their compatriots instead of f***ing them over or ignoring them.
      Yes and it's a win win situation where they also get quality Iranian players, Majid Hosseini would be a great reinforcement for Charleroi's defence and vice versa it would be a good move for Majid's football career.

Comment

Playing anywhere in Europe would be good compared to his situation.

He needs to improve his decision-making, as its his biggest flaw in the game. The number of penalties he's given up over the years and the red card that cost Trabzon the title were boneheaded mistakes.

Comment

https://www.sampnews24.com/sampdoria...l-trabzonspor/

If Sampdoria are still interested why should he go to Charleroi?

Comment

Originally posted by sportarena
            Klimovsky: "For Olympic, Shahab's possible transfer will be useful"

Negotiations are already underway on the forward's transfer
            Olympic head coach Igor Klimovsky spoke about the club's plans for forward Zahedi Shahab.

The mentor in an interview with Sport Arena confirmed the fact of negotiations about a potential transfer of the player.
            - Let's move on to the topic of the best sniper of the UPL of the 2020-2021 season. Iranian Shahab is the second year in Olympic. Last season, he scored 6 goals, and now, in the first round - 8 goals. At 25, is he gaining in understanding of the game?

- Yes. He tried before. But, according to him, he did not fully understand the game of Olympic. I often talked to Shahab. He has many strengths in the game. The turning point happened during the quarantine. Shahab reviewed many matches with his participation. He also spoke with our analytical group. According to him, he has seen many games with leading European teams. And he drew certain conclusions. The most important thing for a striker is the goals scored. Shahab is superbly built into our team play.

- Does he have any offers to move to another club?

- There are proposals. The negotiation process is underway. And he thinks, and our leadership thinks. For Olympic, his possible transfer will be useful. We can get good compensation for our striker.
            In December, Shahab was credited with an interest from the capital Dynamo and Ferencvaros. Later, Olympic President Vladislav Gelzin denied rumors about the interest of the Hungarian champion.

Zahedi has scored eight goals and provided two assists in Olympique's 12 appearances in all competitions this season.

Klimovskiy's team went on a winter break in seventh place in the Favbet League.
            https://sportarena.com/football/upl/...ransfer-budet/

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              Playing anywhere in Europe would be good compared to his situation.

He needs to improve his decision-making, as its his biggest flaw in the game. The number of penalties he's given up over the years and the red card that cost Trabzon the title were boneheaded mistakes.
              Again he's only given up 2 pens. None for Trabzonspor, this becoming a misconception that people are forcing. Only one red card his whole career.
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Well, I think they are reading my posts on this forum 😅

Comment

Zahedi situation once again, like taremi at rio ave showing benefit of these under the radar clubs in leagues with strong teams. The lower teams often have strong relationship with top teams, facilitate sales, and typically themselves play at a level that it is much easier for iranian player to be fix and make an impact right away.

I have little doubt he goes to kyiv. The question is if he goes now or in summer. I dont even think they are very stacked in CF position. Looking at their crucial win vs the other team interested in shahab as per the report (ironically) Ferencvaros, in CL, they started a CM and a LW in a 4-4-2 up top.

That win gave them Europa League football in the spring. They will play Club Brugge.

As for Majid I think Charleroi is a good move given his current circumstance. He needs to go somewhere he can play a lot and work on his deficiencies, as well as highlight his strengths. He is currently behind PAG, Kanani, and Shoja in TM pecking order, but given he is the youngest and only one based in europe it is important his situation is resolved. I think Bayat has done a fantastic job for charleroi, great job as head of Belgian FA, but I feel like he can pull trigger even more on iranians. He is going for super young ones recently with Norafkan, delfi that havent worked out yet (esp Noorafkan who had more expected of him) but I think guys like kanani, Majid, Beira, Torabi, Nourollahi although more pricey would make a massive impact on the team, and could definitely make them real challengers for title while putting together proper Euro campaign.

Comment

In gozaaresh mige ke be gofteye yek site tork Anderlecht, Porto, Charleroi va 3TA bashgaahe qatari ham khaastdaare Majid hastand.

In bashgaahaye qatari ham roodaashon che ghadr deraaze. Gooretone gom konid baba, bezaarid ye shanse dorost o hesaabi dar Europa

begire agar baazish nagereft biyaad pishetoon dar on lige BI-BOKHAARETON baazi kone.

DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Zahedi situation once again, like taremi at rio ave showing benefit of these under the radar clubs in leagues with strong teams. The lower teams often have strong relationship with top teams, facilitate sales, and typically themselves play at a level that it is much easier for iranian player to be fix and make an impact right away.

I have little doubt he goes to kyiv. The question is if he goes now or in summer. I dont even think they are very stacked in CF position. Looking at their crucial win vs the other team interested in shahab as per the report (ironically) Ferencvaros, in CL, they started a CM and a LW in a 4-4-2 up top.

That win gave them Europa League football in the spring. They will play Club Brugge.

As for Majid I think Charleroi is a good move given his current circumstance. He needs to go somewhere he can play a lot and work on his deficiencies, as well as highlight his strengths. He is currently behind PAG, Kanani, and Shoja in TM pecking order, but given he is the youngest and only one based in europe it is important his situation is resolved. I think Bayat has done a fantastic job for charleroi, great job as head of Belgian FA, but I feel like he can pull trigger even more on iranians. He is going for super young ones recently with Norafkan, delfi that havent worked out yet (esp Noorafkan who had more expected of him) but I think guys like kanani, Majid, Beira, Torabi, Nourollahi although more pricey would make a massive impact on the team, and could definitely make them real challengers for title while putting together proper Euro campaign.
                      That's not the case everywhere. Gholizadeh is bossing belgian league since 2 seasons at least, we never heard of a transfer rumor. Zahedi did a very good season last year and is still playing with olimpik. Trabzonspor is a big club in Turkey and charleroi isn't a big upgrade

But I agree about charleroi taking our best TM players (I wouldn't include nouraholi the ulsan buddy and torabi who isn't able to score a goal in qatar).

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        In gozaaresh mige ke be gofteye yek site tork Anderlecht, Porto, Charleroi va 3TA bashgaahe qatari ham khaastdaare Majid hastand.

In bashgaahaye qatari ham roodaashon che ghadr deraaze. Gooretone gom konid baba, bezaarid ye shanse dorost o hesaabi dar Europa

begire agar baazish nagereft biyaad pishetoon dar on lige BI-BOKHAARETON baazi kone.

I remember hearing the Porto whispers earlier in the year too. If that’s true that would be amazing but id be happy with the Belgian teams too.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          I remember hearing the Porto whispers earlier in the year too. If that’s true that would be amazing but id be happy with the Belgian teams too.
                          Yea that’d be awesome if..!
                          They could really use his services too as they look bit too thin, shaky & played-out-slow in CB position & he is a talented, promising young center half with plenty of high profile games experience already & relatively under-valued & cheap enough to attain, which seems to play into their general scouting schemes..!

Comment

Between Pepe, Mbemba and the young stud Diogo Leite, I don't see Majid playing at Porto. Would rather Belgium, Italy or another team in Portugal.

Comment

https://www.clubdoria46.it/2020/12/2...ajid-hosseini/

Sampdoria transfer market: interest in Majid Hosseini has not waned

Comment

Working...
                              X